Chapter 2: Cold Night

Asriel: "Are you ok Filia? I can hear you say wierd stuff!"

Filia: "I-im F-fine! T-thank Y-you!"

She was warned but never did anything about it! Filia is feeling great cold weathers due to this weather barrier. Filia is in desperate help for warmth. The blacket was not enough to even do anything? Asriel was all fine in the right side of his bed while Filia had a hard time facing away from Asriel as she tried to sleep. The bed was really cramp because of their distance from each other. Things hurt until she noticed something

Filia: "O-ok F-fine Asriel. I-i am F-freezing right now!:

Asriel: " What do you mean? Temperatures perfect!"

Filia's mind: "Of course i forgot he's, but do i have to? If i wanna have a good nights sleep i think i should."

Asriel sleeping position faces towards the celing of his tent. Filia faces away from him. She move her vision towards Asriel and calmly but embarassingly wraped her arms around Asriel's chest. She pulled herself towards Asriel a little more to create a tight hug around Asriels chest and stomach. Her body touches the side of Asriel. Filia blushes to no end as Asriel said.

Asriel: "What are you!..."

Filia: "I-i knew it! Your fur is really warm and soft! S-sorry!"

Asriel: "Don't apologize. I understand your pain!"

Asriel, i return, slowly put his right arm around Filia's shoulder pulling her closer. Filia tries to hide the embarassment but it still can be seen on her face. Asriel then places his left arm around her head causing his body to lean facing her! Filias head rest on Asriel's shoulders and arm which to her is like a warm pillow. Both hug each other to provide warmth to Filias body.

Asriel: "is that good enough? Do you still feel cold?"

Filia: "N-no Asriel... T-thanks for your help?"

Asriel: "G-good... Y-your skin is really smooth and cold. I am actually enjoying this. Are you?"

Filia: "T-this is actually pretty relaxing! This warmth and softness of your fur is really amazing"

Asriel: "Thank you Filia. Anyway time to get some sleep. Goodnight!"

Filia: "T-thanks too and Goodnight!"

They closed their eyes and fell asleep. While they wer hugging as they sleep, Filia had the most peculiar dream. She was dreaming that she was sleeping in the midle of the a hotspring pool. She was wearing her light blue bikini swimsuit while floating on an inflatable pool bed. Asriel was around the dream too. He was also in the water in his swiming clothes walking towards Filia and gives her a surprisingly dry warm hug. Then he gave a small kiss on the fore head and Filia, with all she can, kissed him on the lips but to her it tasted like kissing a cloth jacket.

Time: 7:30 am / 7:30

She woke up knowing she was dreaming and actually kissed Asriel's red jacket. Filia really can get out of the sleep due to Asriel's hugs. Asriel woke up seeing Filias face when he looks down. Blushes consume Filias face and so Asriel asked.

Asriel: "Good morning Filia! Did you dream that you were in a pool last night?"

Filia: "W-why do you ask?"

Asriel: "I dont know. I just had a feeling of asking you!

Filia: "I have to be honest with you! Yes I did!"

Asriel: "And also that you were wearing a...

Filia: "Yes!"

Asriel: "And that you and I..."

Filia: "Yes!"

Looks alot like they had the same dream together. Embarassment filled both their minds with some shame. They say sorry to each other, Even if they did nothing. Thing got over real fast.

Filia: "Um Asriel, You know i need to leave sometime soon. I think i have to head to another part of this forest!

Asriel: "What! For real!"