REALIZATION

This day was a gift from gods that i have been praying all my life, I have been blind all these days trying to catch the unknown , i never knew that all the answers to my questions will come knocking through my front door. Yes today am happy ,i can finally have some sleep . Today i can say good bye to that terrifying dream .

"FREAK............................" Shouts the writer , he says ; You are no more in my dream ,you gifted me many sleepless night,but not today,not today. "laughs "

He moves towards his bed , suddenly an image flashes through his mind , but he was having no fear today, he looked into the image as if nothing happen , that was the time that he realised that he is no more in fear of the unknown

"dringgg

"dringgg...."the calling bell bought him into reality ,it was night at 12.30 .He wondered who on earth is visiting me at this time. He angrily walked out of his room towards the entrance door .

His hands reached out to the locks .The door opens and there is a young man.

TIME :8.00 AM (FLASH BACK)

The writer asks who are you , the man replied "Mani ...my name is Mani ;Sir i am your biggest fan ,i have read almost all your books. but one book grabbed my attention and i need to talk about it,that's the purpose of this visit "

The writer without a pause called him inside. he asks; what do you like to drink Mr Mani ,Mani was in no mood for a cup of tea ,he was having a urge to tell something serious . Mani said; Sir i like to know about your bike trip to Mysore mentioned in the book "THE PITCH BLACK".

The writer was in no mood to share his experience, he said ;That's a closed chapter in my life and i have no intention to dig it up again. If that's what you want this is the right time to leave.

But Mani had no intention to leave , he said; Sir i know the truth why you don't want to speak about it, it is because you are afraid , all 6 of you guys were terrified by the man in black blanket , is it right?

The writer stood still ;frozen from head to toe ;

Mani continued ; I have gone through every book of yours , and i know the fact that after that incident you became a guy obsessed with ghost and you believe in them , am i right? it is reflected in your stories ever after. But i came here to tell a truth that ghosts don't exist. If that incident is what creeping you out ,then i must tell you that that's not true,what you guys saw was not true. It was an illusion,

The writer shouts "i saw with my own eyes"

Mani laughs ; eyes can tell lies sir . these are not speculations sir , i was there , i saw all of you guys. what you saw was not an action of ghosts but the actions of something more powerful than that of ghosts.

 what you saw was not an action of ghosts but the actions of something more powerful than that of ghosts

to be continued