THIRD

[EDITED]

[THIRD]

"MY DEAR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?
WE WERE THE BEST BACK IN SIXTH-GRADE
BUT NOW YOUR SOUL KEEPS ON CREEPING UP ON MY SKIN."

THE GIRL WAS BACK AT HOME, sitting comfortably in her couch after her one hour scolding from her mother that, in her mind, was completely unnecessary, seeing as she already scolded her multiple times before the court day. Besides, she escaped the ministry's wrath, there was nothing to worry about. Her mother called from downstairs, Hermia telling her that she was going to work. Stella sighed as she got up, going towards the stairs of her home.

Her room was a mess, to say the least. She was one of the laziest people you could know out there. Her bed was a complete wreck, her bedsheets almost touching the floor while her table was surrounded by parchments and spilt ink. Stella groaned as she plopped down the on the comfort of her unkempt bed. Her mind was aching for some kind of letter from her best friend but, alas, no letter had come back to her, no matter how much she sent letters. Her owl stared at the girl-who was now in sitting position-with its big, brown eyes. The owl was staring intently at her like it had been her mother whenever her room was untidy.

"Fine!" The girl got up from the comfort of her bed and started cleaning out the mess of her table, which was below her window. She took each piece of paper and crumpled it but she paused when she saw a letter that was addressed to her under the name Agatha Emerson. Her eyes widened before she quickly took it into her own hands, ripping through the letter open rather rapidly. Her eyes drank in the contents, but her eager look was now replaced with a confusion mixed with a frown. In there, it said:

"What have you done?
How could you have done this
You are a monster that was waiting to be released"

The girl stopped, looking towards the window before she saw a familiar color of hair. Her back was faced to her. Agatha was in the park. Here, probably going towards her home. Her excitement, however, soon faded as she turned around, where it revealed a girl, her best friend, in a white dress dripped with some red liquid. Blood. Her friend stared at her like she was betrayed before she smiled a sinister smile. Stella's eyes soon turned into horror as her best friend started to melt away, her skin white mixed with blood. And Stella did one thing her first instinctive told her.

She screamed.

She screamed her name, she screamed for her friend who was melting away, dripped with blood. She felt liquid on the cheeks of her face. She was crying, she noticed as her screams started fading, Agatha no longer in the park. There was no more of her best friend dressed with blood. Stella was breathing deeply, her eyes wide, her throats suddenly dry. She noticed she was sobbing uncontrollably. She was crying for her friend. By now, she knew it was only a vision, a mere trick of illusion but she couldn't help her crying. She wept. She wept for the girl she left. She wept for her best friend. And she wept because she knew it was her fault.