Chapter Four

Hey! Sorry I forgot to update, I've been having some problems! Teddy_Bears_4Life you know what I'm talking about! But to the story and it might me short.

Do not play until said so!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacob's Pov

I got up for school and started to get ready.

But all I could think about was Rosabelle, I wish I could hug her

But all I could think about was Rosabelle, I wish I could hug her. I walked down the stairs and grabbed an apple "Jacob, you know that your suppose to be at school"  I turn around and see my mom.

"Sorry but its only 7:11am and I've got time" I said as I took another bite of my apple. There was a knock on the door and I heard mom went to it. I felt my wolf getting exicted?

"Hi, I'm looking for Jacob?" asked a voice and I knew who that was. I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran to the door. ('Please don't say it!!!") but just my luck. "Oh you must be his girlfriend Jacob has been ranting about-" I cut her off by grabbing belle's hand and running don't the street.

"Bye mom!!" I shouted as I ran from my house. I stopped and turned around to see belle with a confused face. "I wanted to meet your mom" said belle but I shook my head no. "Sorry, but my mom had been dying to see my imprint" I said as I walked again.

"So she doesn't know what I am?" asked belle and I turn around and see her staring at me. But I had to admit, she looked cute.

"No, your half human/wolf" I said and belle was staring blankly

"No, your half human/wolf" I said and belle was staring blankly. "Hey are you-"

SLAP!!!!

I felt stinging on my right cheek and see that she slapped me. "You don't get it, do you!!! I'm not a wolf not even close! (Whisper shout) I told you I was half blood as in a hybrid of human and vampire!!!" she yelled. I stared at her shocked.

"No way! You can't be a vampire!" I shouted and she had a pissed off look.

Third person's pov

"Well I'm sorry that I was born this way!" Rosabelle said as she was upset that werewolf thought she was like one of them. "I thought I was only suppose to imprint on another werewolf! Not a hybrid" Jacob said but regret it soon after.