Chapter Two

Hope you like this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rosabelle's Pov

I turn around and saw Jacob at my door! "What are you doing here Jacob?" I asked calmly but inside, I was freaking out!!! "Oh I heard singing and saw you walking home. I kept calling your name but you didn't hear me, so I followed you" Jacob explained and I stared at him.

"Are you a stalker or something?" I bluntly said. "No! I wanted to ask you can you show me around, since I'm new around here" Jacob said. I was looking into his brown eyes, which turned into a light brown for just a second. "Rosa, are you- hello are you a friend of me daughters?" I turned around and see my mom staying behind me.

"Actually, Ma'am I met your daughter just today and I came to ask her can she show me around town sincere I moved here just yesterday" said Jacob.  "Oh that's fine with me, I was just going to ask Rosa can she pick up my medicine from the store" said my mom.

I gave my backpack to my mother and took Jacob's wrist. I dragged him down the street into town, I showed him where to go and not to go. I picked up mom's stuff and we went into a diner. We sat down in a booth and checked out the menu.

"So Belle, have you seen the weird stuff around here?" Jacob asked. I looked up "actually no, why ask?" I lied since I can't tel him about the supernatural world. Its to protect him from dangerous stuff. "Cause I know this wolf story about this being protectors. Its just a story though" Jacob said.

('My mother talked about that story before, all i know is that werewolves are very good at killing vampires') I thought and a waitress came to our table. I order the double hamburger with cheese and BBQ sauce with fries with it. Jacob order the same but a triple hamburger with fries.

"Okay you two, how about drinks" the waitress asked. "chocolate milkshake with Oreos and whip cream" we both said at the same time. I looked at Jacob and he looked at me, "okay that was so creepy, and I never knew a guy would ask for that kind of milkshake" I said as the waitress left.

Jacob shrugged it off "I like that kind of shake and is the food here any good?" Jacob asked and I giggled. "Its the best, I come here once and a while with my Mom or my friends" I said as I looked outside. "What about your dad" he asked.

I flinched at the question, "He's in a better place now, he was murder when I was about 7" I said and our food was here. "Sorry, I didn't know that was a sensitive topic belle" Jacob apologized but I just shrugged it off. "No its cool, its not really sensitive since I don't really remember him" I said and ate me food in silence.

It was quite until someone had to just ruin it. Her name was Clarissa Allen and let me tell you! She is one hell of a bitch (get it!....no? Okay).

"Oh if it isn't RosaBelle! The freak of the school and your talking to the new kid. Wow you really are a slut!" Clarissa said but I looked down.

"What the hell do you want! I didn't do anything!" I said as I tried not to rip her head off. "What I want is the new kid with me and not with a bitchy slut like you! And of course you did, you were born in the world (turning to Jacob) why don't you come to my table, its better with this little freak" Clarissa said.

"Sure as if I want to sit with a girl like you, why even bully her?" Jacob asked and I heard anger in his voice. I slowly looked at Jacob but looked at the bitch with a smirk. "Sorry clary, but this one doesn't want you to be in his pants. So why don't you just run along cause I don't want to lose my lunch by looking at a clown." I said as I drank my stuff not paying jay attention to the bitch.

She huffed and walked away. Jacob started to laugh "does she always get into every guys pants?" he asked and I nodded. "Yep, every guy you see her talking to might have fucked her or she is pulling them in her little web. God I swear she is a real whore." I said as I finished my food.