U.A

A few years have gone by and you still HATE Katsuki. On the last day of middle school you and Izuku (aka Midoriya) applied to U.A for their hero course even if Katsuki pinned you to a wall and told if you were to apply he would kill you both.

You were walking up to the school and Izuku was so excited he ran to the entrance as fast as he could leaving you alone.You then heard a angry voice scream your name a very familiar angry voice. You turn around to see Katsuki behind you explosions coming from his hands as he screamed. What Katsuki you said in a bored voice. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO APPLY" he screamed. "And what exactly made you think I would listen your not my parents not that I've ever had any...."  The last part of your sentence made Katsuki feel kinda bad for you but he got over it as quick as it came. "Whatever just get out of my way" katsuki said (yes he finally stoped screaming)You continued to walk and because he didn't want to talk anymore he just walked around you.

*Sorry I'm skipping the exam but you came out on top and you become friends with Urakaka because you helped Izuku save her**Btw you have two quirks kinda like Todoroki you have the quirk of time so you can stop time and you also have the quirk explosion just like Bakugou*.

After the exam you go hang out with Izuku for an hour then go home.When you get home you get an email from U.A saying that you were accepted into U.A as soon as you replied to U.A you called Izuku telling him the good news he said he got in as well and you both congratulated each other. The next morning you woke up grabbed your uniform and walked to school.
TO BE CONTINUED....