2

I swung my legs back and forth, sitting on a tree across from the Phantomhive manor. I chuckled as I watched the demon butler get touched on the ass by the red haired lady. She's funny, I like her. Even if she's breaking rules with Grell. I'm surprised William hasn't caught on yet. I thought he was better than this. I guess I'm worse though since I'm just letting the murders roll off my back.

I'm pretty sure that guy in the kimono thing with the girl always on him is named Lau. I've seen him a couple of times and he's cheated death because of his sister. It's ridiculous. Maybe he's came to the mansion to talk about the rat problem that the people at the house obviously can't handle. Wait, why does that guy never open his eyes? It's weird. The boy walked out of the room as Lau and the red head started talking. I'll have to find out who she is, I'm getting sick of calling her 'red head'. I walked over to another tree to see what the kid and the demon were doing. I laughed, seeing the servants running everywhere. The kid went to his room, a guys grabbing him from behind. They went into a carriage and when they were out of sight, the butler knocked on the door. Do I look at the mansion or the kid that owns the mansion?

The kid's situation seems more interesting. I followed the carriage. The phantomhive kid woke up a couple minutes later in the mansion that belonged to whoever the hell that was. The butler is probably on his way. I....I'm going to mess with this. I kicked the window and it shattered, making both the kid and the blonde look at me. The guy pointed the gun towards me but I simply caught it between my fingers. This is the thing I don't like about humans. They are stupid, and don't know when they aren't strong. This guy was going to die today anyways so...why don't I just do it? I unsheathed my sword and threw it across the room and into his chest. The kid stared as the guy's life story came out of him. I'm not even gonna bother to look at the blonde's story. By where he is now, I'd say he did nothing with his life. I walked over to the kid and threw him on my shoulder, pulling my sword out of the corpse, and jumping out of the window.

I sat in a big tree next to the mansion. I put the sword back into my sheath that sat on my back. "Are you a demon?" The kid asked. First time I'm hearing Thai kid's voice. I looked back over to him.

"No, I'm not another demon. I'm a reaper, kid." I said, swinging my legs and waiting for the demon to get here.

"I'm not a kid. I'm 18." He grunted, glaring at me. I shrugged.

"You're a kid to me, because I'm...I don't even know how old I am. I think I stopped counting a while ago. It's not like I age anyway. Humans only count the passing years to see how long it takes for them to die." I said, shrugging again. I suddenly got hit in the side and I looked back at the kid, seeing that he was motioning to his tied up hands. I ripped the ropes apart and continued to look down the road for the demon. He came speeding down the dirt path busting through the mansion doors.

Sebastian danced around and threw butter knives at people. I blinked. I know he's a demon and all, but that's just ridiculous. Does he want to show off or something? I think he does, because he keeps looking in my general direction. I chuckled to myself. He can't even see me, which also means he doesn't know his master is in the tree with me. I looked back at the kid and saw that he was staring at what was going on in the mansion.

"...wait, why did you save me?" The kid suddenly asked.

"Because I wanted to see your demon freak out." I said. "What's your name by the way?"

"Why should I tell you?" He asked, still having his attention on Sebastian.

"I already know your last name. Why can't I know your first?" I asked leaning back. He looked at me, an eyebrow lifted and a scowl on his lips.

"How do you know my last name?" He asked, reaching for his eyepatch. I grabbed his wrist and he immediately started struggling.

"Don't call for your demon. It should be obvious why I know your name. I'm a reaper." I repeated. He blinked. He blinked again. His cheeks turned red and I let go of his wrist. He crossed his arms and looked away from me. "Awe, he's embarrassed."

"Bloody hell, shut up!" He growled at me. I put my hand up in surrender. He did not look threatening with a red face like that. Speaking of his face, I reached forward and poked his cheek. He has sort of a baby face. He snaked my hand away. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just touching your baby face." I said simply. His face caught on fire again and he tried to glare at me. He was suddenly tugged out of the tree and I looked down, seeing that it was Sebastian. He was glaring at me. "Don't look at me like that. It's making me scared." I grunted, sarcasm dripping from my words. He rolled his eyes and looked back at his master, who pushed out of his grasp and looked back at me.

"What is your name? I am Ciel. Ciel Phantomhive." The kid said, looking at me expectantly. I flipped my imaginary hair and made an attempt to copy his earlier moves.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked, smirking at his flustered, angry face. I giggled and swung my legs back and forth before jumping off the tree and standing before him. "I'm
Just joking, kid-" he grumbled something but I ignored it. It was probably about him not being a kid. "I'm (F/n) (L/n), your savior. Without me, you'd probably have passed out three more times."

"Shut up. I owe you nothing." Phantomhive growled at me. I shrugged.

"It's not really like you could give me anything. Well, you could, but I'll take that later." I said, mumbling the last part to myself. The demon glared at me and I only smiled. I walked by them and then stopped next to Ciel. "You'll be seeing me more often by the way. And if you don't want to look like a kid," I smacked his ass. "Don't wear shorts." I grinned and ran into my portal. I quickly closed it as Ciel turned around to strangle me. Whoa, I'm actually glad for this place for the board members now. I've never needed it before, but I feel like I'm going to be going here a lot to escape from people I piss off.

---------------------
Work is really boring. Someone, save me from my boredom. It's torture. It's so boring, I actually made this chapter just now.