Continued (Special)

Start from the beginning

"Wow...you're big." He whispered, making you get turned on a bit. But you knew this was wrong. You just met him in person. "Why don't we all find out then?" Masky chimed in, smirking as he took his mask off revealing his face to you. "C'mon, Toby, let's all share her just this one time..."

Toby looked at you hesitantly as Masky scooted past Toby and over to you as his hands slowly spread open your legs open. "Hey..you don't mind, do you Toby? You don't mind if we play with her for a while right?"

"Uh..."

Being compressed by Hoodie and Masky's warm bodies was turning you on as they continued to touch you in places they shouldn't be touching. And you liked it. You felt like a slut for liking what they were doing to you but you didn't care. "Toby...let them..." You whisper as Toby watched you getting groped by two other guys and gulped hesitantly.

Hoodie started pinching your hard nipples through your clothes as Masky licked the soft skin of your legs, spreading it even more. "Damn...you're already wet, holy fuck."

You blushed and felt another heavy body press against you and realized it was Toby. "I-I can't take it a-anymore..! (Y/n)...I w-want to fuck you again!" Toby groaned as he rubbed his crotch against you, causing you to moan.

Hoodie was behind you, groping your boobs while slowly taking off your clothing while Toby was kissing you from the front. Masky was still still licking your thighs.

"Mmm..! S-Stop teasing with m-me! Aah..!" You said.

"Oh yeah? Then why don't we..?" Toby responded, giving his pals a glance which they seems to understand instantly. Toby got of off you and pushed you down on the couch, pressing you down as both Masky and Hoodie strip you of your thin clothing revealing your underwear. "T-This is embarrassing..! N-No...Aah!"

"Sshh...this is gonna be okay (Y/n). We're gonna make you feel really good." Toby whispered into your ears, biting them softly as his warm breath tickled them. "Toby...? A-Aah!"

You felt Masky lift up your legs, having full view of your pussy as he began sliding down your underwear down your legs revealing your woman hole to him. "Wow...it's got a nice, red juicy color." He smirked. "I like it." He said as he began stroking your vagina making you moan heavily as you become more and more wet.

Toby took off his jacket and jeans immediately and bit your sweet spot near your neck. "Aah! Toby..!"

Meanwhile, Masky toyed with your woman whole for a while, until he got off, striped of his clothing, and positioned himself to insert inside of you. "Can I?"
You nodded quickly and before you got to take another breath, you felt a bulge of speed and felt his dick enter inside of you with force. "Aaah!! W-Wait...ah! M-Masky!!" You screamed as he began thrusting, not giving you time to adjust to his size.

Toby clashed his lips into yours and slid his tongue in.

"Turn her over." Hoodie ordered, with a strict tone of seriousness. The other two did as he asked while he also took off his clothing and as they were turning you over, you were now ontop of Masky, riding him. Toby was now behind you and started making love bites all over your back as his hot breath surrounded your back at the same time.

"This time will be a little different (Y/n)." Toby remarked against your ear in a husky, deep tone which sent shivers down your back as Toby's hands started to crawl up to your breasts where they bounced as you rode Masky's dick.
You sighed in pleasure as Toby started to pinch your nipples and licking the side of your neck slowly.

"Aaa~Mm..! S-So g-good..! M..More!!" You screamed in pleasure as your whole mind went blank. "More? You want more?" He smirked.

"I'll give you more." He answered deeply into your ears.

You felt something huge enter inside of you from your asshole and screamed. Toby's dick went in and out of you asshole and your felt as if you were to rip into two. You've never felt anything like this before. Having two dicks enter inside of you. Was the best feeling ever.

The pain stayed for a while, but Toby began thrusting as well, when he was sure you've gotten used to the size. "Argh!! (Y/n)! You're t-tight!" Toby remarked.

Hoodie however has had enough of watching and began joining in with the fun. He positioned himself infront of you and forced his cock into you mouth when you opened it. "Ugh!" He moaned.

"D-Deeper! Take me in deeper (Y/n)!" He yelled as you obeyed him, swirling your tongue around his shaft and taking all that you can, moving in and out, causing Hoodie to moan heavily with such pleasure. "G-Good girl."

By now, the room was a moaning mess, and you felt at great pleasure as you rode Masky, Toby thrusting into you from behind, and giving Hoodie an oral. It was amazing. Masky then grabbed you by the hips and started moving you even faster. "F-Fuck...I'm gonna cum..! (Y/n)!!" He screamed as he let you and cum overflowed from his p*nis like a fountain. Toby and Hoodie did the same as all their delicious cum spilled onto you.

All of you were panting as the boys got off of you.

"Fuck. The couch looks pretty fucked up now." Toby sighed.

You got off from the couch and out your clothing back on as they did the same. When you were done you just smiled at them and stood there.

"That was fun...maybe we can do it again sometime~"

___________________________