Continued (Special)

Sorry it took so long. I know I'm a bitch and I'm sorry. So here's a sweet, and juicy foursome with triple dicks. Enjoy~

As Masky and Hoodie continue banging on the door you quickly put your clothes back on as you untangle and brush out your messy hair. Toby did the same and threw his hoody over his body, rushing downstairs to open the door. "Alright, alright. I'm coming! Jesus christ, you guys." He muttered, skipping down the flight of stairs.

You've heard of the rest of the creepypasta guys back in the mansion. Toby talked to you about them sometimes and you were aware that these people kill and murder and you were a tad bit nervous having two other killers banging on the door.

You went downstairs and hid behind Toby who just turned the knob to reveal a guy with a mask over his hidden face as his brown messy hair tangled over where his eyes should be and another man with a hoodie and some sort of mask that replaced his face with a red frowning face.

"Heyy guyyss! Howya doing??" Toby asked, obnoxiously and got grunts of complaint and irritation from them. "Toby where have you been? Slender has a new mission for us to complete...we were looking for you, dimwit!"

"S-Sorry...I was busy..."

"Busy with what!?"

Toby pushed you forward with his elbow and their gazes drifted to you.
"M-My girlfriend...duh."

You blushed as they greeted you in return, their mood changing from irritation to friendliness. "Hey. Nice to meet you."
"I've heard so much from you!"

"(Y/n), these are Hoody and Masky...or you can call them Tim and Bria-" Toby was interrupted when both gave him a shove. "Don't use our real names, for fuck's sake, Toby!" They informed and turned back to you, smiling as Masky looked at every inch of your body, up and down.

You couldn't see his face, but you could feel his eyes on you with such lust.
"Um..actually...can we take a rest here for a while? I'm kinda tired." Masky responded suddenly. "What? But you never turn down a mission from Slend-"

"Shut up. I'm tired, so you're tired too."

Toby looked slightly confused and Hoody gave in. "Oh...sure. I'll let you guys crash for a while."

_________________________

And so you were now sitting with three guys on the couch, squeezed together because the couch was only for two people; maximum. So you felt as if every part of you was getting touched and your felt you breast press against Hoodie's side while you felt Toby's whole body compress against yours as Masky tried to make a sit for himself, earning complaints from Toby and was finally able to sit down in the tight space.

"So...lovely day we're having."

"Fuck off Masky you're awkward as hell."

"Wow Hoodie, it's not like you aren't."

"Well we all know you're the king of all awkward."

"Guys, shut up. And make room for my girlfriend."
Toby chimed in, making everyone stop talking. Silence. It was all plain silence. Until a voice spoke up. "Soo...what do you do for fun with Toby (Y/n)?" Hoodie asked. "Um..actually, I like having se-"

"WHAT she meant to say was that she likes having Cereal with ME! Come on you guys, I'm a virgin, you know I wouldn't do 'it'. (Y/n)'s also a virgin so we're all good. We're all good. No need to ask about stuff like that! Right?" Toby interrupted.

"Oh? Then why don't we find out if she's a virgin or not?" Hoodie grinned.
You felt a warm gloved hand suddenly run down your back which gave you shivers as you felt the hand trail down to your bum. You felt another hand touch your breast and realize it was Hoodie. "Ah..Hoodie..t-this-"
But was cut off when he started groping your breast with one hand while the other rubbed your back steadily.