Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and I KNOW their Secret

Hello everyone! I am SO sorry that it took so long to post. I have just been insanely busy with life in general. And I really wanted to put something together that you all would truly enjoy. So...I am finally starting the sequel! I would really appreciate any comments and votes, because that will tell me that you like it. I have a lot of plans for this story, and if I get a lot of readers that will only motivate me more to keep up with it. Also, it will still be focused on Gracie and Logan, and will mainly be from her P.O.V. I hope you all like it, and I promise that it will be fantastic!

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop! You can’t get married!” I exclaimed, as I rounded the corner and was met with a disheartening scene playing before me. Logan and Gracie stood there, their hands in one another’s and a look of pure confusion written upon their faces. I couldn’t believe they were actually going to go through with it.

When Peyton told me they were getting married tonight, I just didn’t believe it. It all seemed too far-fetched. I mean, I knew they were engaged, but that was it. Just an engagement. No wedding bells, at least not yet.

But standing here, amidst all of their blissful glory, it actually sunk it. Gracie was going to marry Logan. She loved him.

And I loved her.

My chest burned as I took her in. She looked so stunning, and effortlessly so. She was wearing a beautiful lace gown that came just below her knees. Her long fiery hair cascaded over her shoulders in loose curls, and her gorgeous eyes glimmered intently at me. “What are you talking about, Wes?” She questioned calmly.

Logan, on the other hand, didn’t seem quite so tranquil. “What the fuck is your problem? I swear if you are trying to crash this wedding I am going to…” Peyton put his hand on his shoulder, trying to keep him cool.

I took a deep breath. “I’m not here to ruin your ceremony. I want you two to be happy with one another. I want Gracie to be happy.” I said, my eyes flickering in her direction.

She looked away slowly, clearly uncomfortable by the situation.

“Then why the hell are you interrupting us?” There was an edge to his voice, and I knew that the big bad, hot-headed Logan was just seconds away from surfacing.

“Yeah man, what’s going on?” Peyton asked, clearing wanting to diffuse the bomb, A.K.A Logan.

“Look, just hear me out. I have something really big to tell you. Jackson and I found something. Something that could change our lives forever.”

Everyone was silent, obviously not understanding what I meant.

“What did you find?” Gracie spoke up, clearly intrigued. She moved closer, as her presence made my heart yearn for her yet again. Stop it. She is with Logan.

Pulling the scroll out, I slowly began to unravel it. I could tell Logan was getting ancy. “Paper? You’re messing up my wedding day to show me a fucking piece of paper?” Logan snapped, as he took a step towards me.

This time, it was Gracie who stopped him, as she grasped his hand. “Logan, hear him out. I’m sure you can handle that.” She said, giving him a stern look. He exhaled loudly, as he clenched his jaw.

Fine. Speak.” He stated through gritted teeth.

I nodded nervously. “This scroll will lead us to the Fontis of Votum.” I stated slowly. They all looked confused, as if I was speaking in another language. And well, I kind of was. Latin, that is.