Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and I KNOW their Secret /6/

I am so sorry for the delay! I have had so much on my plate and it's been hard to write! But I am back on track now and I will continue to update! Please forgive me, because I am going to make it up to you all! Please let me know what you think, vote and leave a comment! Who are you guys rooting for, Logan or Wes? Thanks, and please enjoy!

-----------------

I licked my now dry lips, very aware that all eyes were on me. “Okay, well there is obviously some kind of mistake.” I finally said, my eyes immediately going to Logan. His gaze was intense…and it held a sort of un-sureness. I swallowed hard. “The chick is crazy, Logan is my soul mate. That’s it, case closed.”

Jackson stirred slightly. “Well, according to Sabrina the witch that may not be the case.”

I narrowed my eyes at him, not amused by his joke. “Shut up, Jackson.”

Peyton looked a little uncomfortable. “She’s probably high as a kite, smoking her herbs and spices she uses in her caldron. I wouldn’t worry about it Gracie.”

I inhaled sharply, glancing over at Logan. “You got quiet; you can’t really believe what she said is true, can you?”

The silence that followed nearly killed me. He stood up slowly, not saying a word. I looked at Peyton and Jackson, giving them the “leave us the hell alone” stare.

Peyton cleared his throat. “I uh…think we’re going to see if Adriana has a black cat. Or maybe skeletons or something. Whichever comes first.” They both dipped out, leaving Logan and I alone together.

“Are you going to say anything?” I questioned, my nerves slowly consuming me. He was quiet, and the fact that he won’t look at me is stressing me out. I love him; he’s my soul mate. Not Wes.

“What do you want me to say?” He finally said, his voice edgy. “She’s a witch, Gracie. And she knows what she is talking about. So I highly doubt she’s making up that shit.”

I clenched my jaw. “So what are you saying, that I’m in love with Wes? Do you actually believe that bullshit? He’s not my soul mate!”

“How do you know? Maybe we both are. It’s not like you don’t have feelings for him.” His words were icy, and they made my heart drop.

I glared at him. “How dare you. I used to have feelings for him, but I’m with you Logan! I love you! I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that!”

“I see the way he looks at you, and you don’t really seem to shy away from the attention. You can’t just get over feelings for someone over night. How do I know it’s not true? Maybe you really do have two mates.”

I was rendered speechless. This was not my Logan talking. He was being cruel.

I blinked back the tears that threatened my eyes. “The fact that you are so quick to believe this garbage really hurts Logan.” I murmured, as I hurried past him. “I thought you had more faith in me, in us.”

I moved through the house quickly, escaping outside down the porch steps. The fresh air felt refreshing, and the stars blanketed the sky above. I sat down on the bottom step, staring at the ocean. Soft waves caressed the shore, and though it was peaceful it brought me no ease.

I willed myself not to cry, as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

How could he think that? I mean sure, I care about Wes. We have a connection that is deep, but it is completely different than the one I have with Logan. I love Logan and he makes me feel alive. I want to be with him and have a life together.