Chapter One

------------------
Please notify me of any mistakes so that I can fix them!
Image of Blaine at the top :)
> Outfits <
Blaine's Sunday Shopping:

------------------Please notify me of any mistakes so that I can fix them!Image of Blaine at the top :) > Outfits <Blaine's Sunday Shopping:

------------------

> Chapter One <
[]

I'm good at keeping secrets. But don't let that fool you. I'm a girl with only one secret. Just one! The secret isn't that I stole my moms favourite nail polish or that I was the one that knocked over the open bag of flour; not the cat.

My secret is something I've kept to myself for a very long time. I started keeping the secret when I was in fourth grade. I'm in twelfth grade now and to this day, the secret hasn't changed. It never wavered. But the secret hasn't been figured out by anyone. Not my friends, not my parents, and definitely not my older brother. I haven't told my--... wait. You need to know the secret before I tell you that part.

I'm a lesbian.

And I don't mean that I've liked a few girls here and there. I mean that I would look at girls and think, holy crap, HOT! in more than just a friendly way. They actually really attract me. And nobody knows. Not even my boyfriend, Travis.

"Blaine!"

My thoughts are interrupted as my mother opens my door, and I quickly hit the red "x" on the top right of my laptop screen, just barely stopping myself from gasping.

"Hey, Mom." I look up at her and casually slide my fingers along the mouse-pad so that I can open a file that has half an essay written. I guess Mom shouldn't need to get mad at me; I definitely wasn't watching things I shouldn't be - if you get what I mean. I was just surfing Google Images for pictures of pretty girls. Clothed girls, mind you.

Let me tell you; if I met half of them, I'd automatically be tasting their lips.

"Your brothers going shopping, go with him please." She looks tired, which is my own explanation as to why she isn't going. I huff and close the laptop, nudging it to the side and sitting up more.

"Can I drive?" I ask. Mom shrugs.

"It's up to him. Just be downstairs in ten minutes." She turns and walks away, leaving me sitting there and not shutting the frigging door. Thanks a lot, Mom.

I get out of bed, sighing as I stand up and stretch myself. I run my hands through my hair, mentally planning my outfit. I'm not sure where David wants to go; Walmart or Sobeys or just, like, corner stores? I shrug and walk to my closet, fishing around a little before finding a vest-like, black denim throw-over. I toss it onto my bed, then dig into my dresser drawers to find some undergarments and a pair of jeans, as well as a light brown shirt. I snag a pair of white ankle socks from the bottom drawer and flop onto my bed. It's warm, but the days are slowly fading away into the colder season of fall. Which, to me, is totally fine.