three

Jughead couldn't sleep after witnessing what he had just witnessed at the diner.

So the next day, Jughead did some investigating. He walked the school halls not minding anyone that passed him. Here and there, he would hear occasional chatters about how Amelia Leonheart was back from the dead.

"I swear I saw Amelia Leonheart walking in the streets last night at midnight"

Jughead heard and stopped dead in his tracks. He was listening intently

"I thought it wasn't her but I got a good look and saw her face. It was so freaky, I thought she was dead"

Jughead looked at the person bearing the news and saw a familiar face, with blonde locks. Betty Cooper.

Jughead walked back towards her, taking Betty by surprise "Is it true you saw Amelia Leonheart last night?" Jughead asks, arms crossed on his chest.

Betty nods "why else would I lie about seeing her?"

"Okay" Jughead said "If you really did see her, what clothes was she wearing?"

"She was wearing a black coat, over a red dress" Betty answered with confidence, she was certain she had seen her. Jughead raises an eyebrow. She was right.

Jughead felt his heart beat fast now that he was sure Amelia was indeed alive and he was not just dreaming he had seen her.

"Did you see her too?" Betty asked but Jughead dismissed her question

"It doesn't matter" He said "Where did you see her?"

"I saw her walk out of Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe"

Jughead sighed, because what he thought was a possible lead, reached a dead end. Other than the fact that his encounter with Amelia was confirmed, Betty's information was useless.

Jughead left without another word. Despite the numerous rumors going around, most people still didn't believe any of it. How could a girl we all knew to be dead come back to life after all.

But Jughead saw, and he knew what he saw.

There were eye witnesses there, including Betty Cooper.