The Truth, Ichigo, and a mission

I've decided that 3rd person is my strong suit so I'm mostly going to use that but I will sometimes use 1st person as well. And as always I'm sorry that I'm not a good updater. FYI this is part filler with a side of main story. Oh and comment down below if you get the Wnag reference!

3rd person:

          It's been 2 days since the fountain incident and Yuki's been worrying. Zero has been sent to solitary confinement for the time being until his hunger is better and wound is healed. Kanachi have the marks of Chikara and she need to master it's power. She knows some of its powers from the legends that surround it. 'Maybe I can ask Kira about it.' Kanachi thought.

          Kanachi is in class looking out the window thinking of what happened a day ago. How Kaname confronted her about who she is and how to control her power. And how she lied to him, well not lied just vaguely told the truth. She still has to make up a good story to pull with Kaien or to tell him the truth.

         The teacher kept droning on about history and it was starting to get really boring but luckily class will end for the day in five minutes. Kanachi grabbed out a piece of paper and started to draw some things while she was bored. She ended up drawing Zero holding his gun to the side with his left hand and his right hand on covering some of his face (in media I do not own the pic found it on google).

        Class finally ended and Kanachi went to the headmasters office to tell him the truth since it can't hurt to tell him. When Kanachi got to his office she knocked 3 times and heard him respond so she went in.

         "Ah yes Kanachi I am guessing you are going to tell me?" He said in an all to serious tone. 'Yes but I will tell you in my mindscape so no prying ears will over hear.' Kanachi said telepathically to Kaien. She then transported them to her mind scape.

Her mind scape was a hill with one tree and a swing handing from it. Kanachi was sitting on the swing as Kaien was standing across from her. "Welcome to my mindscape Kaien." She said looking at him. "This place is beautiful." He said looking around. "Yeah I know. Oh and I control the amount of time spent here verses the real world. So only a few minutes will pass there while however long we spend here." She said.

(What her mind scape looks like)

        "Well shall I begin?" She said. "Yes." Kaien said.

~Flashback~

Juri is holding a child. This child has dark brown-red eyes and some brown-black hair on top of her head. That child is Juri's third and youngest child. Younger sister to Kaname and Yuki Kuran who were standing by her with their father/husband Haruka. "What should we name her?" Juri said looking at her youngest child with love. "How about Kanachi? We really like that name! Right Father?" Kaname said to Haruka who nodded in reply. "Yes I think that is a beautiful name. Isn't it Haruka?" Juri said to her daughter Yuki who nodded her head. "Indeed. Then it is settled her name will be Kanachi." Juri said smiling looking down at Kanachi.