Chapter 02 -I'll wait till he texts me

Alleeyah Rachmine.

I woke up and saw that I was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

I had a big headache what was probably from all the alcohol. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I walked down and saw Destiny sleeping on the couch.

"Destiny.." I wispered poking her face.

She groaned and covered her face with a blanket.

"Fuck off Allee." She said turning around.

"Im hungry." I said jumping on her.

"Oh my god Alleeyah get your fat ass off of me!" She yelled."Only if you make me breakfast."

"Fine, just give me 5 more minutes."

"Okay, im in the shower." I said as I jumped.

"Make sure my damn food is ready when I come back!" I yelled while running upstairs.

I walked into the bathroom. Put my clothes of and threw them on the floor. Stepped into the shower and turned it on.

The warm water streamed down my body, I washed my hair and my body.

Stepped out the shower, putted sweatpants and a sweater on and went down.

"I smell pancakes." I said. "Yeah I made you some." Destiny said and took a bite of her own pancake. "I love you Desti." I said and ran to the kitchen.

I call her Desti because she's my bestie and her name is Destiny.

I grabbed some pancakes and took a seat next to Destiny.

"So, did you got the phonenumber of that hot guy?" Destiny asked me. "Uh yeah. You got the phonenumber of that other guy right?" I asked. "Yep." She said and took a sip of her drink.

"So, are you going to text him?" Destiny asked and smirked. "No I'll wait till he texts me." I said. "Get that smirk of your face." I said.

"Don't be a pussy, just text him." Destiny said. "No, He needs to text me first." I said. "Don't be a little kid, just text him." She said. "Nope I ain't gonna text him."

"Why don't you text Justin?" I asked her, "Uh, I don't know. He's an awkward guy." She said and chuckled. "Just like you."

"No really Des, text him. He's hot." I said. "You're only saying that because you want Khalil." She said and cocked an eyebrow. "Maybe, maybe not. What's your problem just fucking text him." I said and threw her phone at her.

"Ow, that hurts." She said. "I'm not sorry, go text him." I said. "Nah, I'm gonna take a shower." She said and put her plate in the sink. "Okay." I said and watched her walk away.

She left her phone her. Okay whats her password again. Oh yeah 3465. I grabbed her phone, unlocked it.

I searched through her phone. Justin, Justin. Oh here it is. Okay lets text him.

Hey, x Destiny that girl from yesterday

After 10 seconds he texted back. Woah he's fast, I thought to myself.

Hey, how are u?

Okay let's get straight to the point, they better come over tonight.

I'm great, what r u doing tonight?

Hanging out, with Khalil Ryan and Alfredo. Wbu?

Nothing, I think just sitting at home with Allee. Maybe you guys can come over if you want to? I can invite Felicia and Jay too.

Sure, text me the address and we'll be there around 8 :)

k k.

How the fuck am I going to tell this to Destiny, she'll kill me.

I heard her coming down the stairs after 5 minutes. Okay here we go.

"What are we going to do tonight?" She asked me when she walked into the living room. "Well you texted Justin to come over." I said and smirked. "I did no- wait what did you do?" She said.

"I texted Justin, on your phone. To come over tonight. Never leave your phone here when I want you to text someone." I said and threw her phone at her again.

"Oh my god, you fucking bitch, you just go on my phone and text him? Are you fucking serious." She said and threw a pillow at my head. "Yes, yes I did." I said staying calm.

"Oh and he's bringing 2 more guys, Ryan and Alfredo." I said. "Oh is Khalil coming too?" She asked and bit her bottom lip. "Yeah." I said and glared at her. "Wait, Ryan? Ryan as in Ryan Butler?" She said in shock.

"I don't know, why?" I asked. "You know on highschool, Ryan Butler took my virginity." She said. "No you never told me that." I said. "Oh, well now you know." She said and took a seat next to me.

"I'm gonna laugh so hard if it is the same Ryan." I said while laughing. "Well. He's hot tho." She said and smirked. "You know I don't like white guys so you can keep him." I said. "Oh I will." She said.

"What the fuck are we going to wear?" I asked her. "Let's just both wear blackdresses." She said. "Hot black dresses?" I said and smirked. "Mhm, hot black dresses." She said and nodded.

"What time is it?" She asked. "Only 5pm." I said. "Ugh, Jay has some weed for me, so I'll just drive over to his home to get it." Destiny said. "Yeah, do you have money?" I asked. "Yeah don't worry, I'll be back in 30 minutes. Bye bitch." She said and walked out.

"Get enough for the both of us!" I yelled after her. "Yeah, bye." She said and she walked out the front door.

Me myself and I for 30 minutes. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

I'm gonna clean up this fucking mess before the guys come. If they see we live like this they'll run away.

I putted on some music. Drunk in love by Beyonce came on. I sang along to the music and cleaned up the house. Why the fuck is a fucking tampon , what's not used in the sink. I don't even wanna know.

I threw everything away, the clothes in our closet and the make up in the bathroom.

"I'm back bitch." I heard Destiny yell. "Okay." I said. "I got some weed babe. Let's smoke." She said and got it out of her bag. "Nice Nice." I said.

She handed me a blunt and I lighted it. She did the same as me and took a drag.

"We need to make ourselves ready for tonight." I said while exhaling the smoke. "Yeah we should." She said and took an other drag.

~~~

we don't what to say

Bye