Chapter Seven: Ice Cream Flavours

Start from the beginning

He put's a hand on my tummy, trying to make our look authentic. 

I walk over to Liam and loomed over to the dazed boy in concern, "Are you okay Liam?"

"Y-yeah, I'm good. I just thought I heard you say that you're pregnant." he chuckles and sits up.

"I am-" he faints again and I did my best not to laugh and break the act.

"Y-you're... are you sure that you're pregnant?" Niall asked me seriously.

"Yep. It's going to be a girl-"

"FUCK! HOW COULD BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?!" Louis yells, punching the food cupboard door.

"I thought I'd be the one to get pregnant - I mean get a female pregnant - I mean - that protection wouldn't work or - ignore me!" Harry throws his arms up into the air and backs down from what ever he was saying.

"Oh yeah - Liam!" I bent down, pulling him up, "Eye Liner, a little help here." he nods, walking over to me and helps pull Liam up and helped me drag him to the lounge and dropped him on a couch.

We did a discrete fist bump and turned to see the other four, pacing.

"Anna... h-have you thought about what you're going to do?" Niall asks me, still being serious about the scenario.

"Well, she's going to travelling around with my band and I in our tour bus."

"... You're kidding, right?" Niall pinches the bridge of his nose.

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE TRAVELLING WITH THE FREAKS BAND?! WITH A BABY?! THEY PROBABLY PARTY AND BRING GIRLS TO THE TOUR BUS! THAT'S NO LIFE FOR YOU - OR THE KID!" Harry rages.

"I can't believe you would do something so stupid." Louis stares at me blankly, "I don't even know you anymore..." her muttered and I started to feel  a little bad.

Just a little.

"I-I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW RECKLESS YOU ARE!" Liam screams out of nowhere and grabs onto my shoulders, shaking me back and forth as I shrink back in a split shock of fear, "YOU HAD UNPROTECTED SEX?! THINK OF EVERYTHING THAT COULD GO WRONG-"

"My baby isn't wrong." I growled, pushing away from Liam.

"Our baby isn't wrong." Eye Liner snaps, standing next to me as we glared at Liam together, "That reminds me." Eye Liner turns around, smiling at me, "I was thinking we should get matching tattoo's!"

"I'm gonna puke." Louis gags.

"No, Anna, don't get a tattoo - not until you give birth. You could get an infection and things from the tattoo and-" Niall tries to voice his opinion.

"You've gone crazy!" Zayn yells.

"You're off the rails young  lady, I should tell Mr. Depp what you did!" Liam continues to lecture me.

"You're going to get a lot of shit from the media, Anna." Harry sighs, rubbing his temples.

"I don't care, I love him." I put my hand in Eye Liner's and Zayn splits us up.

"No touching, we don't want twins thank you very much-"

"I don't think that's how it works..." I trailed off in amusement.

"This is not a time to be joking about!" Harry snaps.

"Well, I think we all need a break. Hmm..." I tapped my chin before I turned and stared at Eye Liner with a smile, "Want to stay for dinner, babe?"

"That would be lovely my darling." we Eskimo kiss with our noses before I grinned, turning around with a evil grin on my face - that looks like a happy smile.