Chapter Seven: Ice Cream Flavours

Start from the beginning

"What the..."

"Dude, I thought you were bull shitting me." 

 Looking up, Eye Liner and I gave the five boys big smiles, "Hi, boys, meet my fiance, Eye Liner-"

"Honey, you really need to start introducing me as Conner." Eye Liner chuckles and pecks my cheek.

 The boys' mouths dropped to the floor, eyes twitched, a couple of them turned greed and the rest just turned even paler.

"Fi-fiance."

"Yup. We're getting married in a month." Eye Liner squeezes me and the guys continued to stare at us.

"Your joking, right?"

"Nope-"

"Where's your engagement ring?"

I waved my hand at them, "On my finger, where it's been since two months ago."

"Anna, can you come to the kitchen right now."

"Sure, babe, I'll be back soon." I pecked Eye Liner on the nose before I got up and followed the boys.

"YOU HAVE A FIANCE?!" they all screamed at me.

"Yeah?" I ask them in confusion I get shoved into a chair and I blinked up at them, acting all innocently as I tried my best not to laugh at their reactions.

"I-I... when were you going to tell us?"

"Today. You do realize I hadn't even planned on meeting up with you guys before, right?" I smiled at them, trying to still act like a love struck human, "Besides, we're keeping it a secret from everyone. Team Management wouldn't like it - and the fans wouldn't like how we've only known each other for three weeks before he proposed-"

 "WHAT?!" they all had spasms, freaking out.

"Yeah, it was love at first sight-"

"THAT STUFF DOESN'T JUST HAPPENED ANNA!" Zayn yells at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"YOU NEED TO GET TO KNOW THEM BETTER! YOU NEED TO WORK AT THE RELATIONSHIP AND ACCEPT THE FAULTS AND-"

"I DIDN'T THINK THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN! ESPECIALLY WITH YOU ANNA!"

"Are you saying you didn't think I'd find the love of my life?" I gasped, staring at the boys as I thought about that time I missed David Tennant by three minutes and my eyes started to water.

"N-no, we just... didn't think you would be like those - what are they Liam?"

"Fan Fiction characters."

"Fan Fiction characters. sure you can feel attraction on the first glance - but you can't be that in love!"

 "Is everything okay in here?" Eye Liner walks up to me, only to get shoved back by Harry.

"We're having a private conversation here, and you're not invited." Louis growls, tugging Harry back so nothing too violent would happen.

"Babe, you okay?'

"Yeah sweet heart, I'm fine." I get up, walking over to Eye Liner's side and wrapped my arms around his waist. He does the same, but with my shoulders as he eyes the boys.

"Do you want to tell them?" he whispers, but loud enough for them to hear him whisper the words.

"Tell us what?"

I turned, grinning like a fool, "I'm pregnant."

Liam swayed and fall backwards onto the tiles and the others blinked, Liam didn't move, the others didn't move, and Eye Liner and I just stood there and beamed at them.