chapter 2

Hey everyone i know its been like 5000000 years and someone kept bugging me im not naming names (Ahhem Astrid63Ilikepie). BUT I have a worthy enough reason! My Awesome uncle is in the hospital from a heart attack.....again. Sooo please keep him in your thoughts. Any who the story left off when Leo walked into homeroom and got scorned by Mr.Modark blah blah blah blah blah. And now im just droning on now so yea enjoy!!

~

        "Same goes for you girls too." Mr.Modark said to Avery and i as the three of us took our seats.

     I snuck a glance at Travis and was suprized to see him staring right at me. I smiled at him. Apparently that took him off guard because he turned a deep shade of scarlet and smiled back.

       Then Oscar (who was sitting right in front of him) turned around and looked at him. Then he followed Travis' gaze to me, laughed at Travis and winked at me.

     I giggled and spun around to face Leo. Leo didn't see me point to Travis because Cassandra walked into the room with her two sidekicks, Mandy and Candy. Mandy and Candy are twin pixies.

    Travis smiled as Cassandra walked over to him. As Cassandra planted a rather long kiss on Travis's cheek, Mandy and Candy stood behind her fixing their wings and acting like her personal body guards. Mr.Modark cleared his throat to get Travis and Cassandra's attention.

    Poor Mr.M, he was being ignored by a pair of love struck teens smooching in his classroom. That must burn his insides pretty badly, besides the fact that his wife left him for another teacher.

   Cassandra, being the snob that she was, said " Are you recovering from a cold or something?"

"No but will you please take your seat for morning announcements?" Mr.Modark sounded rather annoyed, but i would be too if someone who was younger that me had more girls in a week then I had in my life.

"Well if I HAVE to, then fine I guess I will" Cassandra replied snobbishly. Oh she such a [enter swear word here]!!! Cassandra walked to her desk (which was 2 down from mine) and flapped her prissy little wings in my face.

I just rolled my eyes and continued talking to Leo and Avery.

"Sooo.........You should totally go on a date with him though." I continued from our conversation from before.

"Peri... I dont think...."Leo started

"Wait, Wait, Shut! Shush!" I hissed as strained to hear the last of the morning announcements.

"And finally the announcement you have all been waiting for...Prom!! Prom will take place at 9:00 this Saturday in the gym! Hope to see you all there!" Mr.Modark finished with a bit too much enthusasim.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! I compleatly forgot about prom!" Leo gasped.

"You copletely forget about alot of things." I whisphered jokingly

"Hey!" Leo cried.

"Okay change of plans guys. Tonight we go to the new dress shop accross town and buy dresses!!" Avery squealed.

"Aw do we have to? Cant you just make our dresses?" I complained

"NO!! One can't simply MAKE a dress for junior prom!" Avery argued.

Suddenly I felt as if I was being watched. I casually turned my head 90 degrees to the left. I was being watched!!! That girl! Um I forget her name.....OH YEA! Her name is Flower! She has the power to control plants. She grows THE best veggies!

I eagerly jumped out of my seat the second the bell rang. I said goodbye to my friends and we parted ways.

~

Well thats it! Hope you all liked it!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

EAT!

PIE

OR

DIE!!!

I

THINK

THAT

I

AM

CON

FUSING

MYSELF

WHY

ARE

YOU

STILL

READING

THIS?!