Chapter 16

A/N : please read the group chat at Tap☝ so you can understand what happen in here. WARNING!! This chapter contain sexual harassment, you can skip this if you feel uncomfort about it.

"Kurokocchi.. I'm scared.." Kise hide behind Kuroko and look around the dark place.

"That man really piss me off!" Kagami said angrily and try to find the exit.

Suddenly there are a loud sound, Kise jumps to Kuroko and hugs him tigher. "OMG WHAT'S THAT!? DON'T KILL ME!!" he shouted.

"Oi! Kuroko is pass out!" Aomine shouted, push Kise quickly and help the poor boy.

Akashi sighed,leaving them alone.  He feels something strange around the hallway. As he looked up, he noticed a small camera. Before he called the unknown number, there was a familiar voice spoke out from nowhere.

"Hello,hello,hello~! All of you got here just in time, or.." The man smirked as he touched your thigh, "i guess it wasn't. Sorry, I touched her!"

You shouted in pain as you felt the hot metal pressed against your thigh even more deeper. "AAAKH!! IT'S HURT! PLEASE I BEG YOU! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!" You cried out, hoping it'd be over soon.

The anonymous laughed darkly, "Aww..i'm so sorry for burning your pretty thigh~! Let me help you~" 

"No! Get your fucking hand away from my leg!"

Meanwhile, the boys shocked as they heard you said the dirty words. They snapped out quickly as one of them shouted in the hallway.

"You bastard! Come out and fight me! Leave her alone!" Aomine shouted.

"What do you want, Mr?" Midorima asked

Everyone raise an eyebrow unbelievable, give him a 'are-you-kidding-me-?' look

Kagami growled. He ran upstair, hoping he could find you there. He looked at the dark hallway with the help of his flashlight. "(y/n)! Where are you?!" He yelled. 

CREK! SPANK! SPANK!

His eyes opened widely as he heard those familiar voice. He broke the door and punched the masked guy hard, sending him to the universe. You surprise, happy and worry at him. 

"Kagami-kun! Enough!" You said as your voice sound cracking. You fell down on the floor as your feet felt snore. 

Kagami surprised before his face turned red. "(l/n)..could you please put some clothes?" He asked, looking away. You look down and blush heavily. You nod and grab your ripped clothes quickly, trying to fix them. The masked guy sat up slowly with a smirk on his face. 

"..well..well, you got some spirit to punch an old man like hm? just so you know, I'm already claimed her! HAHAHA! I knew all of you in love with her, but sadly she's not a virgin again!" He said evilly.

Your body trembled while your mouth zipped, scare at how people would look at you from now on. Disgust, 

"For your information, I'm not interest at her body. I like her like my own sister." Kagami said coldly. "and I don't care about it. If we love her, it'd be her heart not her body."

You speechless at his confession, smiling warmly. You feel something soft put against your shoulder as you glance at him/her, you smile shyly and murmur "thank you". Akashi smiles and helps you out from the messy room. Aomine tied the guy on the chair and took his mask off. Everyone except you and Kagami shock at the guy.

" ***************"  

--------------------------------

A/N : Finally it published! Yos! I want the reader to guess the guy. Who is he? Dare des ka? Hehehe Good luck!

Published on November 30th,2017 at 9:34 pm