Chapter 15

"Yeahh!!! Here I come." Kagami come out from the bus.

"Hoam..Can I go to sleep?" Atsushi yawned, "where is my bedroom?"

"Go to left and walk straight. Here's your key,Atsushi-kun." (y/n) said.

"I want to walk around, wanna join?" Kise asked you.

"I..um..sure!" you said and walk beside Kise.

"Let's us join too!" The Kiseki surrounded you two and glared at Kise.

"Let's go!" You wrap your arm around Aomine and Kuroko. Aomine covered his red face and Kuroko smiled.

You confused, "Are you sick,Aomine-kun?"

"No,let's play a ski.." Aomine tried to act cool.

"Okay.." Half of you still worry about him but you quickly shake-off, "i will take our ski bag."

You walked to the shed and took the bags. Before you could turn around, someone cover your nose with an handkerchief. You tried to hit his head but he dodged it. 

"Too bad,Missy~" He whispered. You want to hit him again but it's too late. Your mind go blank and can't move your body anymore. 

"Wooo.." He quickly carry you and run to his car, "now, i knew why are they so obsessed with you,(l/n) (y/n)~"

He smirked and drove his car away from the villa. Far away so they couldn't see you again.

A/N : Hello hello~! It's been 5 days after I post the previous chapter. Sooo, I wanna you to guess who is he? The funniest answer will be the winner.

Published on April 29th,2017 at 7:10 p.m.