Prologue

"You'll be coming back, right?"

Stampys lip quivered as Squid nodded.

"Don't worry Stamps we'll be home soon we promise!"

He threw his arms around Stampy as Lee dropped his bags and jumped in hugging the to as well.

"Im scared to be alone"

Stampy admitted as he scratched the back of his neck. He was wearing his orange hoodie with cat ears and some blue jean shorts with green gym shoes, his emerald green eyes showed with worry.

"You'll be fine you pesky kitty cat!"

Lionmaker joked making them all laugh as they group hugged.

"We must be going now. Rosie and Amy are waiting for use"

Stamps waved as his friends said there goodbyes and they left out the front door. He frowned a bit not knowing what to do since it was so....

Silent

Stampy sighed and hung his head as he dragged himself to his room where he opened a door and laid down on his comfortable bed located in the middle of the room. He stared up at the ceiling as he felt some crawl onto his lap and lay down. Stanley smiled and reached out his hand and stroked the animals fur.

"Hey there Mittens...." he said quietly as he yawned as closed his eyes enjoying petting the black and white cat as she purred and Stampy fell asleep with exhaustion.