Day 14- Someone you've drifted away from.

Dear Anthony,

  I honestly don't know what happend to us :/ . We use to be so close. You told me everything. You trusted me. We had a good friendship going. You are funny and cute. I look back and wonder what happend. We barley talk anymore. I see you sometimes, We talk here and there but not how we use to. I would try and get back to how we were, but i dont know if you want to. We've been talking more latly. Im thinking maybe we can get back to how we use to be? I know alot of your secrets....

  I want us to be good friends again. I know you'll never see this so im going to let all my feelings out, aha. I use to have a bit of a crush on you. Then you started talking to charli and i lost intrest but i still liked you as a friend. One night, we talked all night long. Then out of nowhere the next day, you just stopped. Stopped talking to me. Dropped everything? Why you did it, I have no idea. I guess im just trying to say that i miss you. I miss talking to you like i use to. How you use to make me laugh with out even trying. You've change, Alot. I told you alot, actually now that i think of it.

  I remember when i went over your house.. Haha that was fun. It was awkward at first but then it got fun. Your mom is really funny! It was funny when she kept yelling at you to pull up your suspenders cause you kept pulling them down. And she was like whats the point of being a nerd for holloween if your not going to look like one?! Yeahh good times. I remeber at Madisons party too..That was fun.. Well thats it. :/

                 Love, Jacquelyn <3