✨B r o k e n h e a r t s✨

🥀Louis🥀
I looked up into those Hazel Eyes of my kid lover. The one I unknowingly gave my heart too that day we smushed our lips together in rush to make each other feel whole. At the moment we did feel whole but I should've known nothing that good stays forever.

His eyes held so many emotions as he towered over me. His back was slightly hunched but he still loomed over me.
I noticed the new edges and curves in his face.

He was beautiful.

I raised my hand so my fingers brushed his lips. He leaned into my touch his hot breath fanning my purple and blue hued fingers for I had been painting previously before the now mysterious boy showed up at my doorstep.

One question pulled and tugged on my tongue. The words fell out of my lips as a lone tear dripped onto my shirt.

"Why'd you leave me like you did?"

His eyes flashed hurt as he wiped the tear from my cheek.

"Family problems" he muttered. His voice was deep now not as high at it was 6 years ago.

I let him into my house softly closing the door as I turned and crushed him in a hug. "Oh how much I've missed you" i sighed happily as I melted in his embrace.

"Missed you too Lou" he smiled brushing back my fringe. I placed my small hand in his leading him upstairs into my room.

I had my window open so the winter breeze could flow in. My room was pure white how I liked it. In the corner was the painting I was working on.

I dropped to the ground bringing Zayn down with me.

"I wanted to paint my room full of stars, and moons, and suns, but you left me and I lost hope" I sighed as I took his hand in mine placing the palm of it onto my forehead.

"Your still as fragile as I remember" he said more to himself as his noticed the small bruises and marks my father left on me.

"He's gone at the moment, but he'll be back, and you'll be gone" I sighed sadly.

Zayn placed me on his lap my legs on both sides of him my head on his shoulder as I breathed in his scent.

Sugar and winter air.

"I'm not leaving again Lou, I promise" he said as he traced my spine. I shuddered "I wish you where here back when I was myself, now I'm gone and I don't know where I went" I whimpered as more tears fell from my eyes.

"I'll help you find yourself as long as you help me find myself" he said as he carded his fingers through my hair.

"Kiss me like you did when you left" I asked looking up at him desperately.
He knew I wasn't begging for him to just kiss me for the hell for the hell of it.
I needed him to kiss me so I could feel something other than pain, I needed to feel the comfort of his lips on mine. And so he did.

He pressed his lips on my thin ones our lips much more skilled than the last time.

I placed my hands on his chest and neck. His hands on my hips.

I felt warmth erupt into my body as my eyes fluttered closed.

He kissed my gently but let me knew who was dominant. This wasn't the Zayn I knew since 1st grade. This Zayn was Experienced and Had godly looks, this Zayn Kissed me like he owned me which he practically did for I hadn't been with anyone since that day on the roof.

This Zayn enveloped me in a world of misty passion no one could've gotten without kissing the man himself.

We both pulled away strings of saliva connected our lips. My cheeks where bright red and I suddenly felt the need to kiss Zayn again and do even more things then kiss the man.

He looked at me with cloud covered eyes as he looked down at my lips asking for permission without really saying anything.

A simple nod of the head was all it took for me to pinned to the ground my hands above my head my lips once again smashed against Zayn's.

His large hands traveled my body like he was trying to learn every curve and dip.

I was so caught up with the pleasure I was receiving I didn't hear the front door slam open. Or the footsteps.

I pushed Zayn off me quickly as my father barged into the room.

"I'm gone for only 6 hours and here you are making out with some boy! What a slut!" He boomed grabbing me by my shirt pulling me out of the room.

"Zayn go! Just leave it be!" I cried as I watched him gather himself up.

He shook his head no eyes full of fury.

"I told you what would happen if I ever see you with a boy!" My father growled as we neared the stairs.

He shamelessly dragged me down the stairs.

Zayn scrambled after us.

My father tossed me down the last three steps i yelped as I hit my head.

Zayn finally got himself together grabbing my father from me as he began throwing punches at the speed of lightning.

I whimpered as I curled into myself completely blacking out.

My moon
My sun
My stars
My Zayn.