✨F e a r✨

🍂Zayn🍂
I was 13 at the time and louis had just turned 12. He ran to my house crying one day and I brung him up to my roof to talk about it. He told me that his dad had came back and starting hitting his mom. He told me his mother told him to run and never look back she'll call for him when he leaves.

We sat on my roof until sundown and he still hadn't stopped crying. I had him placed in my lap his head resting on my shoulder as he sniffled and whimpered.

" I wish I could tell you everything's ok, but I truly don't know, I'm sorry Lou" I sighed as I laid my head down into his hair breathing in his strawberry scent.

"Momma says that everything would get better soon, I just wish I could go live with the moon,sun, and da stars" he sniffled looking up at me with watery eyes.

I smiled trying to lighten up the mood.
"Lou you are my moon,sun, and stars" I said quietly but I could tell by the blush and small smile on his face that he heard it.

He turned to he was straddling me.

"Momma said that if I ever kissed someone I had to really love em' I really love you Zayn so can I kiss you?" He questioned as he fiddled with his little fingers.

I smiled at the innocent boy lifting his chin and pressing my lips to his in a quick kiss.

That quick kiss soon turned into more kisses which so turned out to us basically making out on my roof.

I had my hands placed on his hips his small hands on my neck and hair.

To him this was innocent just to friends showing there love for each other.
To me this was a sin but I didn't care because I was sinning for the boy I had fallen in love with.

I was 13.
He was 12.
And we where just some kids in love.
But that didn't matter.
Because Louis was my small little petal.
My moon
My sun
My stars
It all came crumbling down on my 14th birthday. I moved away.
And I left Louis broken.
I left my broken petal to fend for himself against his demon of a father.
I left him there.
I left him there to quiver in f e a r.
F e a r of his father
F e a r of being hurt again
F e a r of me never returning like I promised.
F e a r of realizing he was in love.
F e a r of everything!