under the mask

its been a few weeks since y/n had started teaching and over all the students had become more skilled at fighting as a team and fighting one on one. right now he was sitting down and playing a toon on his violion in the forest filled with grim while everyone was getting sap from trees. the students walked to him after they all got sap and then they went to the rondevu point where they would all be picked up. but on the way back someone tripped and dropped there jar of sap on the ground and it broke and everyone looked at it.

y/n: everyone get ready for a fight

everyone got out their weapons and got into a fighting stance. then they all heard a lot f running towards them and they where sunddenly suronded by grim. the bullethead soon arrived and most of the student got on board then nevermores appeared and the bullethead took off and the pilot said before he left "ill come back when I lose these guy". the only people left where team rwby and team jnpr and y/n and they where surrounded by grim with their weapons out and got into a fighting stance.

jeanne: do you think we can take them all? there are a lot of them

yang: lets bust some heads

y/n: no what we will do is make an opening and the all of you start to run somewhere safe ill take them all.

the two teams looked at him in worry and then nodded and y/n switched to his bow. he shot an arrow between the pack of grim and mad a small ice wall to get them to safety.as they where running ruby looked back at him and saw that he was fighting off the grim while also getting hit and slashed at to. Y/n was fighting all of the grim to stall them and have to two teams get to safety. As he was fighting a nevermore shot one of its feathers at him and it pinned him down to the ground. the two teams ran back to the teacher and got out their weapons and started to fight the wave of grim while ruby got y/n free from the nevermore feather. ruby smiled at y/n and then she and the overs got hit into a tree next to each other y/n stood up and looked at the wave of grim he reached for his weapons but they weren't there. he looked around to see that his weapons where in the wave of grim and he clenched his teeth and looked back at the two teams. they where slowly getting up and loaded their weapons and got in a fighting stance.

y/n's head: dam at this rate we will lose ammunition fast and I don't know when that bullhead is going to arrive. I don't know how much they can last to and I don't know how much their aura will last as well.

as y/n was thinking a death stalker came up from behind them and it hit the girls where y/n is standing while using its tail to hit y/n into a few trees knocking them down on top of him.

team rwby and jnpr: Y/N!!!!

the two teams looked at where he was knocked back to and where about to run to him but grim blocked their path. the teams got back into there fighting stances and went back to back in a circle.

yang: this is going to be a hard fight

nora: I should have filled up on pancakes before we left

Weiss: im not dying here

pyrhaa: neither am i

blake: well lets fight till the bullhead arrives

jeanna: ill try my best to help out

rin: lets go

ruby: we will win and save y/n

the girls started to fight the grim and unleashed hell on them while y/n was stuck under the pile of trees watching them fight he tried to get free but to no avail. while the girls where fighting the grim they where also getting hit a well and after a while they took out all of the grim and then they fell down panting and out of amuntion and strength. the ashes of the grim started to fly in the air then they all spun in a circle then hit the ground and started to make four new forms.

 the ashes of the grim started to fly in the air then they all spun in a circle then hit the ground and started to make four new forms

(just get rid of the two guys in the last pic)

the girls looked at the four new figures in front of them and they weakly got up and could barley stand. the four figures walked to them and held out their own weapons while walking towards the girls. team rwby looked at the grim to see that they looked like grim versions of themselves they even had a copy of their weapons. y/n watched and clenched his teeth and tried to get free while he watched as the girls struggled to fight the grim humans. the grim humans raised up their weapons to deliver the final blow. team rwby the girls looked away and braced for the hit but it never happened they looked up to see y/n without his armor. he was wearing black pants with black combat boots and he had no shirt on and scares all over his body. he blocked the attacks with his body ad didn't even budged.

y/n: don't lay a hand on my students!!!