You & I Chapter Two

Start from the beginning

"How much time do we have?" Billie asked.

"I don't have to be back on set for a few hours."

Her breath hitched when his hands grabbed her waist for a tight embrace, and she was a bit surprised when he growled loudly while bruising her lips with a hard kiss. It didn't take long for lust to take over and Billie giggled as she felt his growing arousal against her thigh.

"If I didn't know any better, it looks like you missed me today." Billie teased.

"You have no fuckin' idea." Chris said while playfully nibbling her bottom lip.

Billie held back moans as he touched her soft brown skin at a measured pace until she tingled all over. He then lowered his arms and lifted her petite frame. And she wrapped her legs around his waist as he traveled towards his couch. She stared up at him lovingly as he lowered her gently and slowly ran his hands down to her lower body. She lifted her hips as he pulled off her jeans and was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"You need to do this more often." He said.

"Figured you would like that."

He then quickly slipped off her top and gazed at her curves.

"You are so beautiful," Chris whispered.

Billie blushed as he raised his eyes to her face. She could see the love so clearly written behind his expression and she pulled him close and kissed him deeply.

Her caress seemed to rile him up even further, and he hastily removed her lacy bra. And once she was completely naked, he stopped and closed his eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Billie asked as she ran her hand down the side of his face.

"Nothing it's just you make me so goddamn happy." His voice was soft, almost strained. "You know how much I love you, right?" He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Of course, but how about you show me how much?" she replied with a smile.

Chris then stripped without taking his eyes off her and climbed back onto the couch while positioning himself between her legs. He kissed her slowly and deliberately until she was whimpering against him. He smirked as he trailed his lips down her neck. And he heard her breath hitch once more as he kissed the soft skin beneath her ear. His lips then made their way down her body, from her collarbone to her breasts, taking his time showering each one with equal attention until Billie was struggling beneath him.

And as he gradually moved further, Billie could hardly keep her composure. He always had a way of making her fall apart at the seams with the slightest touch, and he knew that she would always be putty in his hands. And when he positioned his face between her legs, she gasped at the splendid sensation of his lips on her inner thigh.

"Chris please..." was all Billie could get out before he kissed her folds.

He loved her with his mouth until she was deliriously screaming his name like a banshee. Next he made his way back up her body, softly kissing her everywhere. He then nuzzled his body between her thighs as she ran her nails up and down his sides.

He leaned back and lifted her hips and watched her face as he slid into her slowly. He stopped halfway to allow her to find comfort and once he knew she was ready, he pushed into her completely. His head lulled back as her body reacted to his and tightened around him. He relaxed his grip on her hips and leaned over her body. And while his elbows held his weight, he finally began his merciless rhythm.

"Oh god!" Billie moaned as he pulled from her body and roughly slipped back into her. She felt a scream catch in the back of her throat as he chuckled and shook his head.

"I thought you liked it rough like this." Chris said with his voice getting deeper as she tightened around him again. "But if I'm hurting you, we can stop."

"No, I'm okay." Billie whispered.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I need you. Please!"

He thrust harder yet at a balanced pace, rocking his hips so that it didn't take long for her to unravel. Billie's erotic symphony of broken sounds as she came was all it took to make him lose all restraint. He lowered his head to the bend of her neck as he pushed into her one last time, and his release brought her another shattering climax. And as he moaned against her, she violently trembled against him and he poured himself against her torso.

Once he was finished, they cleaned up themselves up and he settled his head onto her chest. Billie ran her fingers slowly up and down his back as their breathing became more stable.

"I really needed that today." Billie sighed.

"Me too. Although I'm probably gonna feel it later since I have to film some stunts."

Billie laughed at his response and said, "Well why don't you just sit some out and actually allow your stunt double to do his job."

Chris chuckled and agreed. He then noticed her smile fade away and saw sadness in her eyes.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked.

"Let's not talk about it now." Billie replied indifferently.

"But I know something's bothering you."

Billie groaned and looked away because she didn't want to kill the mood, but she had something truly weighing heavy on her heart. Chris then sat up and caught her chin with his hand, forcing her to look him in the eyes. She then took a deep breath and confessed that she talked to her father.

"Holy shit! How did that go?" Chris asked.

"It was weird and we only talked for a few seconds." Billie answered, and said that he sent her an email asking how she was doing and that he was happy to discover that she was in Georgia. And after a peculiar pep talk from her mother, she gave him a call and he invited her to his house in Savannah for the weekend.

"Are you gonna go?" Chris asked.

"Probably not! I just feel like it's not worth the hassle and besides he lives 3 ½ hours away..."

"We could always fly there."

"We?" Billie asked.

"Yeah why not? I don't have to shoot anything this weekend god willing, and I can have my assistant clear my schedule."

Billie loved that he was willing to show his support, but she didn't want to subject him to her family drama. But then she figured that maybe this would be her only opportunity to finally clear the air with her dad, and she could finally move on with her life.

"You would really do that for me?" She asked.

"Bee, I'd do anything for you." Chris replied gently.