Thomas and I had been growing apart quite a bit in the past couple weeks. The first two years of our relationship was amazing. We were always happy, always talking. I loved it. But now, we barely even made eye contact. And that is not how a thriving relationship works.

I hear the faint sound of running water shut of. A few moments later, Thomas walks out in nothing but a pair of grey boxers. Well at least he is still comfortable with me.  I think.

I crawled into the bed and sat the laptop onto the bedside table.

"You remember when I got you this shirt?" he looked to see what I was wearing and went back to his task at hand.

"Yeah, why?"

"Remember when we were happy?" I frowned.

"What do you mean 'were' happy?" He looked at me with an eyebrow raised for effect.

"You're happy? Never seeing me? Never talking to me?" I questioned, quite offended.

"I talk to you."

"Oh yeah. "Bye Chanel," "Bye Tom'," I impersonate each of our voices and glare at him.

"That isn't good enough for me. Sorry, but I miss my boyfriend. I- I think I am going to my Mum's house for a while." I say.

"What?"

"Yeah, um..." I get up from the bed and grab my keys and purse. This was just off the top of my head, but I think it was for the best. "I'll be off. You don't need me anyway." I let a tear fall down my face as I start to realize the situation I am in.

I start to walk past him, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him.

"No."

"What? You can 'No' me." I try to pull away from his grasp, but not to hard.  I wanted him to fight for me, wanted him to want me.

"Yes I can. I love you baby. You are my every thing. I am a douchebag, but I love you. I am sorry I haven't been here for you, when I could have tried harder, I didn't. Look, I am not the most brilliant of boyfriends,  but I am going to work my ass off and try to be. You are mine. Mine and mine only."

"Oh, really?" I question, a smirk on my face.

"Nope, I lied. Yes really!" He said as I giggled.

"Good, because I can exactly go to my mums without pants on." He looks down to see I was only in his shirt.

"I guess you cant, but you stay here without pants on."

"I can." I sighed.

"Its only 9:30. You wanna go watch a movie?" He asked.

"Of course." I smile.

"Great!!" He picked me up bridal style, yearning a shriek from me, and bolted out to the living room.

He tossed me onto the couch and ran out of the room again.

"What are you doing!?" I yell at him.

"Getting ice cream!!"

"Oh, Good job babe!!" I scream at him, to which he responds with a low chuckle.

He runs back in with a pint of 'Ben and Jerry's' ice cream and two spoons.

Jumping onto the couch, he pulled me up so I was in between his legs, my back against his broad chest. I closed my eyes, relishing the moment. 

"You know what?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Enlighten me, will you?" 

"I want to hear how life is going, what's up with you?" He seemed to like that idea more than watching the movie. 

"Well, work has been good. Yesterday we saw a snake out in the Dead heads, or whatever they are called."

"I cannot believe you still haven't finished that series," I rolled my eyes playfully  

"You should read them to me."

"I would like that," I smiled, pushing up to kiss his cheek.

"Any way, Dylan was bloody terrified because of that bloody thing. Goodness, scared the shit right out of him." He giggled at the story, making him look bevel cuter than he had previously been.

"You are so adorable, " I sighed softly.

" I can say the same about your self."

I kissed him gently in the lips, relishing the moment. He scooted out from under me,  crawling around untill he had me straddling him. He kissed me again, slow yet passionate. My hands went up into his hair, pulling on the roots slightly. This earned  a small moan from him, to which I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He battled me for dominance, to which he later won out on. I pulled away slightly, letting myself catch my breath.

"I love you, Chanel. More than anything. "

"I could say the same about you, Sangster."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aghhhh!! That wasn't very good. I'm sorry Chanel. I hope you liked it.❤️😘😘 And it wasn't very long. Let me know if you want me to make a part two. Bye!!