Opportunity of a lifetime

Not until you reach home and hang up your coat, do you realise you haven't yet read the note given to you by that mysterious man. You've been so busy trying to perfect your new lyrics that it completely slipped your mind. Fumbling into your small coat pocket, you carefully pull out the note. Unfolding it slowly, you read:

(Y/N)?
We have been trying to contact you for some time. You are a lyricist and singer/performer, right? You have wrote lyrics for some popular stars in Kpop, KNK, Up10TION, need I go on? Well now our company, Fantagio Entertainment-

Your heart beats hard, like banging drums at a tribal festival.
Fantagio Entertainment?
Noticed ME?!
A huge and ridiculous grin appears on our face. Excitement rushes like water through your veins.
That's ASTRO's entertainment!
You read on:

-have recognised your talent and decided to invite you to our public auditions at Fantagio, 833, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea. The auditions start at 8:00am and last till 5:00pm. We look forward to seeing you!

Hands shaking, you put down the note on your coffee table and sit down slowly on your sofa. You still can't believe it. You have been scouted by Fantagio Entertainment. FANTAGIO. You laugh with excitement. Not only is that the company of one of your best friends, Choi Yoojung, but it is also the entertainment of your bias group, Astro. As excited as you are to be able to see your best friend again, you are also ecstatic. One of your most favourite artists are signed there! If you could become a trainee, oh, that would be perfect! As you start to daydream, you feel a slight buzzing from your left pocket. You roll your eyes and pull out your phone. As you unlock it, you stare and smile when you see the six "cute" boys posing and staring up at you. You even have Astro as your lock screen...