The guest

You giggled, drawing a dog in crayon. Your tiny little four year old mind thought that a stick dog was art. You were trying so hard to make sure the lines weren't wobbly, making sure the eyes weren't wonky.

You soon heard your door open. You turned and looked, and started smiling.

"Dark!"

You giggled and jumped up. You ran over, and hugged his legs. He looked down at you, with a smile on his face.

"(Y/N)! How are you?"

You grinned.

"I was just drawing a dog with crayon. It's for you."

He bent down to your height, and ruffled your hair.

"Aw, (Y/N), that's so nice of you. Paper is kind of small, though, isn't it?"

You thought for a moment.

"I guess so."

He smirked.

"Well then how about we draw on the wall, eh?"

Your eyes widened. "T-the wall?"

"Yup." He smirked even more. He was always doing this; making you do terrible things, then disappearing once your mother would find out. She would never believe you when you told her that Dark told you to.

"....Okay."

His smirk turned into a smile.

"Great! Come on, let's start."

He stood up, and brushed off his suit. It always fascinated you, his suit. It was just so... fancy.

*************

You looked around the small living room. Perfect.

Your dream apartment was finished. It had a wonderful view of the city, it was fairly large, and it had just enough rooms.

You flopped on the sofa, and opened up your laptop. You clicked on the latest video from your favourite youtuber, Markiplier. He reminded you of someone, but you didn't know who. As you were watching the video, your laptop turned off.

In fact, all the lights in your house turned off.

Oh. Oh, no.

Horror movie logic 101. If everything turns off randomly, something's wrong.

Your laptop suddenly turned on. However, instead of the face of markiplier you adored oh so much, you were faced with static. You were... confused. Then, the lights in the house started flickering.

Oh no.

Well. Goodbye, world. It was nice knowing you.

You closed your eyes, waiting for death.

Silence.

Then more silence, followed by even more silence.

You opened one eye. Then another. You looked to your left. Everything was fine. Then you looked straight ahead. Everything was fi-

WOAH WAIT WHO'S THAT SITTING ON THE SOFA.

You spun your head to look at the person. They- no, he- had black hair, with a lil poof covering his right eye. He was sitting there, in a suit, gazing at you with a stupid smirk on his face. You sat there for a while, then it hit you.

"Dark...?"