I go back to my room and lay my outfit down on my bed, still having my bra and underwear I go into my bathroom. Turning on the light and closing the door even though there's no one here but natural habit. I put my bra and underwear on the counter, I turn to the shower and turn it on. While that's running I take off my tank top, shorts, and underwear. Puting them in a little pile next to the bath tube. I open the glass shower door that was beginning to get foggy. 

   The warm water immediately hitting my skin. I close the door and relax. Thinking how we're going to do this in such short time and get people to come here in such short time. Well, who and im kidding were freaking seniors, we can come up with lies in an instant and our parents will believe us so that shouldn't be a problem. I push these thoughts out my head but I know somehow, someway we'll figure this out.

   I wash up and take the towel that was on the door. I leave the shower, the cold air attacking my skin. I dry off and put on some lotion, I put on my bra and underwear. I look myself in the mirror debating if I should blow dry it or leave it to air dry. thinking about it for a while I let it to air dry. Folding the towel and putting it back on the door. I leave the bathroom feeling refreshed and energized. I go over to my clothes that I picked out and put them on. Finally going over to my vanity I put on some light makeup.

    A few minutes few bye and I heard a soft knock on the door. Quickly putting on some nude lipstick, I get up and grab my phone and wallet. I sprint down the stairs and open the door to be blessed with my beautiful boyfriend with a smile on his face. His arms out open waiting for a hug, I giggle and walk into his arm. My arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist.

   I breathe in his scent, happy that he's here. With his constant schedule of wrestling he has no time for me, even though I know its hurting him too, but its hard not having my leprechaun. After a long period of silence, he brakes the hug but he keeps his hands on my waist. He's beautiful smile there, and his bright blueish/green eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

   " hows my princess doin'" his cute accent sticking out. He tucks a part of hair behind my ear. I smile wider " better now that I can finally see my cute leprechaun" he chuckles, a sound that I miss very very much. " you know ya' adorable, right" I turn my head away and feel my cheeks heat up " ya' more adorable when ya' blush" I blush harder and smile wider if that's even possible. Having him here made my day but im going to miss him when he has to leave. " princess, look at me " I slowly lift my head up to look at him. That smile still plastered on his face and his beautiful eyes still lit up.

   Before I could do anything his warm, soft lips were on mine. It was passionate and slow, not wanting it to stop but after a few seconds, a hear someone clear their voice. We pull away and I look over his shoulder to see Bex with a smirk on her face. " yeah, before this goes anywhere, we need to throw a bomb ass party" I giggle and nod my head.

    I get out of his grip and close the door, also locking it. I walk over to him grabbing his hand and going to the car. He opens the door for me and I smile while thanking him. I hop in and he closes the door, I look in the front view mirror where Bex was looking at and say a silent 'thank you'. She nods her head and says 'no problem' with a small smile on her face. Sometimes I don't deserve her. Fergal gets into the car and puts on his seatbelt, I do the same. He puts the car in reverse and drives out of the driveway and we head off.

     Throughout our trip, we were singing in the car and doing something stupid in the stores. We went Target, Walmart, Part City, Stop & Shop, and had a pit stop at a frozen yogurt place. Still having our frozen yogurt we finally arrived back at my house. Fergal had his hand on my thigh which I didn't mind. Parking the car, unbuckling our seatbelts and getting the bags full of chips and sodas'.