I'm ALWAYS in Hell when I'm with You

You look up towards the window, completely dead inside. You spot a sneaky Sebastian and creepy Claude watching you from the window.
"(Y- (Y/N).. why would you hit me" Arthur looks up at you with bloodshot eyes, making him even less unattractive to you.

"Because you deserved it?"

"I thought you loved me!"

"I'd kill myself before I ever loved YOU" you spat (while actually spitting on his face).
Arthur started to wail.

You hear the sound of someone struggling to open a window, so you turn and look to see your father.

"Nice job (Y/N)!" is what your father tried to say, but your mother threw him back into the room.

"(Y/N) (M/N) PHANTOMHIVE, GET UP HERE THIS INSTANCE!" your mother screams, voice cracking while doing so.

"Should I bring Arthur up too?" you inquire, while yelling.

"Yes please!" you hear a cheery voice reply (most likely being Arthur's father)

You trudge up the stairs dragging Arthur by the foot, him crying the entire way up. His crying stopping a little every time his head went up another step.
"Can you stop" you say, getting more irritated by the second.
All you get is a louder wail. You drag him faster up the staircase. As you open the door to the lounge, you are met with an angry mother, father with a biscuit shoved half way in his mouth, and a smiling Lord Trancy.
Your mother, who is still fuming finally does something.
She grabs you by the ear and drags you away, Arthur's foot still in your hand, pulling him along with you and your demonic mother.

With your mother yelling down the hallway, Arthur screaming/crying, there's only one thing you can say:
"WHAT THE -"