The Beginning

~No one's POV~

"Ciel isn't she just so CUTE?! i COULD JUST EAT HER UP ,':)" says Elizabeth. The baby looked up at the parents with nervous eyes.

"What should be the little devil's name?" she asks the man sitting across from her.

He stares off into the distance, clearly not prepared for the question

"Oh.. I don't know.. How about (Y/N)?"

"Oh! That would just be so adorable." screeches Elizabeth. 

Ciel covers his ears and scoots back in his chair.

~Time skip until your 13 ,';)~

"Sebastian, where's (Y/N)" Elizabeth says while shoving a biscuit in her mouth.

"My lady, I haven't seen her since last night."

"Well that's not good, is it?" Sebastian replies.

"What a shame! And I had to tell her some news too!"

"Sebastian, I order you to find (Y/N) at once!" demands a bored Ciel. 

"Yes, my lord." the butler says with a sarcastic bow before exiting the room.

YOUR POV ,':)))))))

'Why is there so much green?' you ask yourself

You bump into a tree stump. The forest really is hell on earth. You let out a sigh and rub your temples. Why did you even go outside? You saunter around the forest, clearly wishing to go back home.

Until, a wild bush noise appears?!?!

 You quickly turn around and saw the bush rustling. Your mind starts wandering. (Leading to bad thoughts.)

You start to sweat.

"This forest doesn't feel safe anymore." you mumble to yourself, hand on chin. 

The noises got louder.

Your uneasiness grew. You inched towards the bush, holding your breath as you did. It then started to shake VIOLENTLY.

Your mind starts to wander as you run, looking for anything the thing in the bush most likely couldn't reach. 

'What if it's a bear, or a crocodile, or....... THAT PIECE OF TRASH ALOIS JR!'

You shiver at the thought of the last choice and quickly sped-walked away. 

Until you ran right into a tree that is.

 You look distastefully at the tree.

"HOLY [CENSORED]!" is the only phrase you can manage to say as you look up at the tree.

"It's so tall!" you say.

"It's almost taller than Sebastian!"

"Although Sebastian's probably taller."

"His legs are longer than his torso." you mumble to yourself.

You then suddenly remember the noises from the bush and look at the tree. Then you heard noises from another. You push your (H/L) (H/C) out of your face and start climbing the tree.

You started to hear footsteps and climbed the tree faster. 

'Not today bear/crocodile/Alois Jr.!' you think to yourself with a smirk.

"I'm definitely high enough.." you say quickly looking down at the bush.

As you looking at the ground, something makes a rustling noise. Your eyes nearly pop out of your head as you quickly climb up to a sturdy branch and wrap your legs around it.

  'Oh HELL no' you think to yourself.

Then all of a sudden you hear irritated mumbling.

"My my, where could the young brat have wandered off to?" I hear the deep and velvety voice say, clearly annoyed.

Then something stepped into my field of vision. This something was wearing a tailcoat, shiny black shoes, and was tall.

You squint my eyes to see clearly. 'Could this be Sebastian?' you ponder to yourself.

'I've decided!' you say in my mind with a clenched fist, 'I won't be scared to ask who it is'

"S-Sebastian?" you say, clearly stuttering.

You mentally slap yourself, 'Why did I have to stutter'

Sebastian looks around, unaware you weren't on the ground.

"Sebastian! I'm up here!" you say not letting my hands leave the side of the tree.

"Young mistress?" Sebastian says while slowly looking up. 

When he finally sees you he has only one question on his mind:

"Young mistress, may I ask why exactly you're in this tree."

"Uh... well, it's such a beautiful day, so why not climb a tree to enjoy it. " you say while doing strange hand motions around your face.

Sebastian doesn't seem to buy it.

"Young mistress, I highly doubt you climbed up this tree just because it has a nice view and because it's a fairly nice day," Sebastian says while having no emotion present on his face.

You twiddle your thumbs and avoid all eye contact with the butler. 

'Damn, he always sees through my lies'

"I assume you need help down from there?" Sebastian inquires.

"Yes, it would be very helpful for you to do that.," you say composing yourself. Still not looking at the butler.

Said butler quickly climbs up the tree and stands next to me.

"Now young mistress," Sebastian says while picking you up, "let us go back to the manor."

Sebastian jumps off the tree and lands safely on the mossy floor.

"Wait! Sebastian.. I climbed the tree because there was something in a bush.." you say uneasily, suspiciously looking around.

You quickly scan the forest, 'What if the thing that made the bush move is still here'

'.............'

 'What if it's WATCHING us'

"Young mistress, I turned over every stone in this forest and all I saw was game." he looks at you as if you were on the spectrum.

"If you say so, Sebastian." I saw while he walks back to the manor.

"I wish you hadn't found me, Sebastian." you say, nervously looking around.

"Why do you say that young mistress?"

"Because now I have to face the wrath of my father." you say while dramatically crying.

Sebastian chuckles as you both walked back to the manor, while you silently curse at yourself for sneaking out of your room.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first part of this story! It's the first one I've ever written ( • ̀ω•́ )✧! So I hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment if I should continue this or not.

Edited: May 9, 2017