Catch Me Outside Howbowda?

BEEP BEEP BEEP

" URGGH" i said as I was slapping in random places to shut the annoying thing. when I finally hit the snooze button I put back the covers on my head to block the sun light. Then I remembered one word.School. But I don't want to go my bed will miss me, my soft, comfy, warm- just as I was going to finish how amazing my bed is my door flew open reveling my twin brother Jayden in his tight grey shirt with his jean hung low on his waist. But I couldn't ignore the pissed off look on his face.

" Mom and Dad are here." He growled out with so much venom in his voice. The sleepy state was now gone it was now replaced with anger.

" What why? What do they want after five years. " I said with so much anger in my voice but I didn't care at all.

" They want to see if the house is okay, To make sure the house was still the same when they left. Not to even make sure if we were okay if we had enough food, they still didnt ask if we were okay after they took Juliana." he said with pain and anger laced in his voice.

My Brother and I aren't the only ones that hate them. My uncles,aunts, grandparents ,and cousins. the Blackwood Family was what you would say badass expect for my parents of course the were just two faced, coward and the list goes on and on and on and -

my trail of thoughts were cut off my my brothers voice.

"Get ready for school. The faster you go the faster they leave understood?" he asked. All I did was nod my head yes. I quickly grabbed my iPod and headed my bathroom. I plugged it in and put it on shuffle and the song ' Shake It' by the metro station. I mouthed the words as the hot steamy water ran down my back sending me in shivers.

'The longer you stay in hear the longer your parents will stay' the voice in my head a good reason. so i got out of the shower to get dressed. I wrapped myself and in a towel and let my wet black hair fall on my back and went to my closet.I put on my black undergarments then pulled on my black ripped jeans as i was going to get my white shirt i stopped in front of my body length mirror. I looked at all my tattoos. I saw my favorite one, a rose with thin details on my forearm.
I have one brother that is Jayden Tyler Blackwood and a sister Juliana Marie Blackwood,We have a special bond, i mean we are all twins after to all. Yes you heard right we are all twins same hair same eyes same tan skin. I also have one on the back of my neck saying ' Inside all of us theres a wild thing' with birds on the right side of the quote, i had a couple more but i got to hurry up.

' arrgh hurry up don't want another detention now do we?'

I quickly grabbed my white V-neck shirt through it over my head and literally ran to my favorite ankle boots with studs on them. I went to put on make up it only consisted of eyeliner and mascara. After i did that i quickly grabbed my leather jacket, I grabbed a brush that was close by and ran it through my now damp hair. I grabbed my bag near my phone, i checked my the time and saw it was still seven O'clock. then it clicked.

That evil Son Of A Bitch. Jayden made me wake six O' clock in the fucking morning?! He's got some nerve. You see i am no way near a morning person. At all. Good thing i will have time for breakfast. As i walked down the stairs the smell of scrambled eggs, and pancakes hit my nostrils i practically ran to the kitchen. I finally hit the bottom of the stairs. What can i say food is my best friend always was always will be. All the excitement i had just thinking about food had suddenly vanished when i set my eyes on the two worst people in the world. My parents.

" Oh My, Jade you've grown so much." Monica aka my mother said with tears brimming in her eyes.

" Oh Monica You've become faker then before." I heard my brother snicker and saw my father scowling at me.