Stroy telling

I turned around real slowly, I looked around me and saw everyone's eyes on me, watching my every step, my every movement. They knew who he was. After all he was Damon Fiorentino. The man who I loved,the man I was going to marry, the man who was part of what I am today. I was 16 and not pregnant but very innocent, I was in need of love. I was. He was walking towards me, I was in shock after all I haven't seen him in 2 years, seven hundred and thirty days! What did he want from me? Wasn't our past a punishment already? Why now? Why here?

"Jade,can we have talk? Like now? Outside?" He said breaking my thoughts, he hasn't changed, still good looking. Without thinking twice, I kneed him where the sun didn't shine, and I am almost sure that he wouldn't be able to have kids anymore. Opps.

"Eh,why not?" Shrugging my shoulders as he was hunched over in pain.

So I walk outside. The leaves where falling I guess It was a fall thing, I mentally judged my self at my stupidity. I them heard the doors open, and saw it was Damon.

"What do want Damon?" I asked faintly,I was tired, tired of it all.

"I deserved that."he said.

"I know you did. But you still didn't answer my question."

"I came here for two things."

"Can you hurry? Time isn't something that I can get back,unless your Justin Timberlake." I said with no humor. Which was sad, it was a good comparative.

"Well, the first thing is I am here to make things right, and the second thing is: I have something I think you and your brother would like to know."

"Oh please! What in the world would you have so important to tell me?" I was fed up up! I was losing my time!

"Just give me a chance!Please Elizabeth!" He pleaded. My heart froze, 'Elizabeth' something only he could do, call me by my second name.

"Fine. Come by my place at 7:30, I'll try to keep Jayden from killing you." I said while I got up and headed back in.

"Elizabeth" I thought.

As I walked in the cafeteria everyone was back to normal, expect for my table. Everyone was stiff,and quiet.

"I am back." I said quietly.

"Oh thank my muffins!" Megan said with an relief.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Can he still have kids? Because wow! That literally was a low blow!" Ross blabbered on, he does this when he gets nervous.

"I am fine." I said while sitting down.

"Jayden, Damon has something to tell us." I continued.

Jayden clenched his jaw and finally said "About what?"

"He wouldn't tell me."

After that the bell rung, and we all got up to continue our day.

{...}

I was exhausted. These mind games where getting to me. It was 7:00 and I was still in the same clothes, I went upstairs to take a shower. Jayden had gone out to get some Chinese food. But assured me he would be back. I took my shower and rapped my self in a white towel.

"I miss you." I heard a male voice say. I jumped at the deep sound. It was Damon. Again.Sitting on my fucking bed.

"What the hell? What are you doing in my room? You scared me!" I said. What does the guy want for me, my soul?

"I miss you Elizabeth. I miss everything about you! Your eyes,your mouth,your body. You." I was shocked. " I fucked up Eliza, real bad. I am not asking you to come back to me. I just need you to know how I feel. I'll wait for you downstairs." He got up and closed the door.

The only thing I could thing is "Bruh"

I got downstairs. I saw that Jayden was tense, and Damon out of place.

"Speak Damon." I said out loud so they would snap out of there thoughts. Both of the boys looked at me. Damon got up so he could speak, and I sat next to Jayden.

"Where do I start?" He asked himself

"Monica and James aren't your real parents, Hell that isn't even their real names." He finally said.

"What do you mean?" Jayden asked as curious as I was.

"You guys aren't Blackwoods. You guys are part of the Vietrá family. Years back Alenzo Romano (The Boss) married Nina. They had a child named Marco Romano a.k.a James Blackwood (your adoptive father), Marco went to school with Vincenzo Vietrá (Your real father) , they were childhood friends, until Mr.Romano (The boss) noticed that Vincenzo was an Vietrá, Mr. Romano had a problem with the Vietrá's because of your grandfather,Lorenzo Vietrá. Lorenzo, as a young adult killed Mr.Romano's father,so he would take the ruling of New Jersey at the time. So Mr.Romano sworn he'd get revenge for his father. So Mr.Romano couldn't let the opportunity and told his child to keep the friendship alive so that he should stay closer to the enemy. So Marco's and Vincenzo's friendship went on , Marco Romano married Susanna and convinced her to join his fathers plan to play a normal friendly family so they could destroy the Vietrá's .Vincenzo Vietrá got Married to Nicoletta. Short story. Vincenzo and Nicoletta Vietrá had triplets, but got scared by the threats MrRomano was making. So they gave up there precious children to Marco and Susanna, thinking that they would take care of them and take them away from this horrible reality. The original Vietrá's don't know your alive, because your father Vincenzo Vietrá didn't want that life for you guys,but the past caught up with him when Mr.Romano started to threaten them. So he and his wife ran away." He finished with no breath. I was shocked.

"Wow.Just Wow." Jayden said completely shocked.

"How did you find this out?" I finally said, after having no words.

"I am a Fiorentino, My father had a friend, so I was listening to his story, and when he said your names, it clicked, I told them I knew who you were. And where you guys were. I came to bring you guys back with Me." Damon explained.

"Back to where?" I asked still trying to find my words.

"Across the country to New Jersey." He said. New Jersey he said. New Fucking Jersey.

---------------
A/N
Boy it's been a while.

Damon's pic