Screen fades on our happy couple Swasan who are doing masti...

------------------------------

Sense - 2

IN GH

All Gagodia's were angry and frustrated...and one of them was the one who was putting oil on fire and that was of course our dear Dadi..

Dadi(provoking Ragini more and said angrily) : Did you see Lado...I told you don't love that girl...now seen..what she did...she put our son in law in jail...(taunts)and when it comes to her husband how she defended him...that girl is getting on my nerves...I just hate her...

Ragini(angrily) : you are right Dadi Maa...I was wrong who thought she is still me sister and go to her for asking forgiveness(yah I see how you ask forgiveness hunnn) and what she did...insult us badly...I'll not leave her that easily...(said with concern)but firstly we have to bring out Laksh G out from jail...God knows what those men will be doing with My Laksh G...

Shekar(assures her) : you don't worry Ragini...we will do something...

Ragini(worried and angry) : what will we do papa...that police had sealed Laksh's bail...now we can't relaeas him...(crying)and I don't trust that Sanskaar God knows what he will do with him...please do something papa...please...

Dadi(evilly smirks) : there is a way to bring out Son in law from jail...but it's a little risky..

Ragini(desperately asks) : what's that's Dadi...tell me...(determindly)I'll do anything to get my Laksh G out from jail...tell me...

Dadi(blast the bomb) : we have to help Laksh in running from jail...as once he go in court...it will be difficult to bring him out...now we have to do this only...

Jhanki(shocked with Parvati's suggestion) : what are you saying Maa...it's to risky...

Ragini(acts like a stubborn child) ; I don't know Maa...I just want my Laksh G...(pleads)please Maa please...

She pleads badly in front of all that they all agree to it...and started to plan how they should make Laksh run from jail...

------------------------------

Sense - 3

IN Jail

Laksh is sitting at a corner angrily...and thinking about his insult and the way Swasan trap him...he just wanna make them suffer...for doing this with him...

***Laksh's POV***

That Sanskaar Maheswari...what does he thinks of himself.....he insult me infront if whole world.....now I'll not leave him.....

Just once let me out from here.....I'll show them what can I do.....but first I have to get out from here.....

Thank God my stupid In-laws are still with me.....and that foolish Girl Ragini is still mad behind me.....after all I'm so charming you know(first see your face in mirror n said this huhhh Donkey).....

After getting out from here I'll first make that Swara's life he'll.....only due to her.....that Sanskaar did this much with me.....

At first she got saved.....now.....I'll surely take her on my bed...either by hook or by crook(I think he is gone mad in shock).....I just want her....

My Lust for Swara is increasing day by day.....untill I have her.....I will not be able to leave peacefully.....I just wanna make those SwaSan pay for what they did with me(awww I think now they are gonna make him pay hehehe).....