Chapter 18

"I cant keep doing homework." I groan slamming my book shut, many shushing people telling me to be quiet in unison. "Sorry..." "Ella we cant leave until you're done with this." George whispers, his foot is brushing against mine under the table a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

"George, I'm sure there are so many other wonderful and productive things we could be doing right now. Why does this have to be one of them?" His eyes lock with mine a cheeky myshchevious smile playing on his lips. "What other wonderful and productive things could we be doing Ella?" He teases his foot brushing gently against my leg his voice getting lower and more seductive as he talks to me. I brush off the tumble turns in my stomach and lean forward- "As I've been saying since we've gotten back George... I really need to practice my defense against the dark arts.

He frowns and I laugh falling back into my seat. "El, I already told you that I dont want you worrying about that." "George- they came for me!" I scoff. Ugh he's so frustrating when it comes to this. Ever since we've gotten back from Christmas Break I keep mentioning to him that I want to learn more about spells. Practice outside the classroom, but he just shuts me down and tells me The Order will handle it. I cant wait for The Order, I have to fix this...

"Just hold my hand El." I shake my head trying to walk ahead of him his height getting the best of me, his legs taking easy strides to catch up. "I dont wanna." The smile tugging at my lips gives me away immediately as he comes from behind, wrapping his arms around my shoulders planting soft kisses on my cheek rapidly. "George!" I squeal his arms keeping me from running away.

I twist towards him the smile on his face makes my heart skip a beat. Seeing George so happy makes me feel like I wish I could just make time stop. Something big is coming and honestly I'm scared. We don't stop laughing as he fixes my now ruffled hair his eyes searching my face as mine look at his.

He gently leans forward kissing the tip of my nose. "Now?" "Fine, I'll hold your hand." I whisper ruffling his hair before he stands up straight again. He looks so smug taking my hand into his. I can feel the happiness radiating off of him.

As soon as we arrive into the common room theres a different atmosphere. "Harry?" I pull George along with me as I rush to the table. His head lifts slightly to look at me. He seems stressed. I've noticed lately that Harry has been trying to catch the attention of professor Slughorn lately. He invited us all to the Christmas dance and now Harry has been obsessed with this potions book and Slughorn. Ever since he should not be named came back..

"Hey Ella.." Harry sighs his greeting being overpowered by Hermoinie who looks furious her eyes narrowed at Ron. "Well then stop being an absolute bugger Ronald Weasley!" Hermoine yells at Ron slamming her book on the table before storming out of the room. Ron sits there shocked and shakes his head, "Bloody hell she's been something else lately."

"Morning Ella." I glance next to me Fred smirking as he slides in the seat next to me his hand finding it's way around my waist. "Goodmorning Fred..." George says swiftly removing his brothers hand before they begin to wrestle playfully George placing himself between the two of us. It's funny how some things never change.

I watch the scene play out in front of me my eyes landing on Harry again. I really hope he's okay. Fred and George finally settle down before I realize my opportunity. "So I've been trying to convince George to teach me more defense against the dark arts." George's head snaps towards me his face looking slighty irritated.

"Well I think that's a great idea." Fred chimes in. I smirk my eyes locking with his, he knows exactly what he's doing but I cant even be mad because he's helping me. "Shut up." George says going to punch his brother in the arm. Fred swiftly dodges his hit laughing slightly. "I do too." Harry says, a small sigh escaping George.

"She needs to be prepared in case they come back George. Things are different now." I take Georges hand into mine squeezing it softly stroking the back of his hand. "Plus I'll have the best teacher." "Wasn't when we got caught last time by Umbridge enough?" "That was barely practice." He's quiet and I watch as the gears turn in his head. "Fine! Fine. You can't be reckless though Ella and you have to make sure..." I giggle leaning forward kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you! Thank you!"

George hovers behind me his hand trailing down my arm lifting my wand slightly higher. His cologne drifts into my nose my brain extremely aware of how close he is. "You have to focus Ella." He whispers his lips brushing against my ear. "You're supposed to be teaching..." I gasp trying to stop my mind from getting flustered.

I twist around his hands finding my waist, "We could practice something else.." he slowly leans in his lips just grazing mine his every word holding me in his spell. "What would that be?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck. His eyes that drip with chocolate lock in on mine.

As soon as his lips meet mine I'm over thinking about practice, all I can focus on is the way his body feels pressed against mine, the way his hand's travel from my waist to my throat. "Ella-" he breathes, his voice smooth like honey.

"Knock kno-" A squeak escapes me as I shove George away Ron standing there with a traumatized look on his face and Harry laughing to himself. "It's not what it looks like-" "So you weren't snogging my brother?" I pause running my fingers through my hair to straighten out the mess George has made. "Well..." "GROSS." Harry and Ron say in sync laughing hysterically.

"Anyways! Let's practice."
-----------------------------------------------------------