Excalibur #5 (Part 2)

Jasmin's POV

When I took a better look at who I was fighting. It was Johnathan.

Flash back

We were walking on the roads of Pikero Village. Tommy was there with us as well. Tommy was about 10 and and Johnathan was 15. (Pick of Johnathan at the top)

"You see, when you get back I'll be a Holy Guard." Johnathan said proudly.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Of course!" He responded.

"You promise that you will protect this Village when you do become a Holly Night." Tommy said.

"Don't worry I will." Johnathan said patting his head.

"Hey Jasmin, is there something wrong? Is there something in you mind?" Tommy asked.

'He's a very thoughtful and caring child. How can I tell them. Might as well say it.' I thought to myself.

"You see, I'm gonna be leaving soon." I said.

"What, why!?" The two asked surprised.

"I still have many places to go and someone to find. I'm really sorry." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"You will come back someday, right?" Tommy asked me.

"Yes, someday. So make sure you be a great lord to everyone. Oh and Johnathan." I said looking at him.

"Yeah." He said.

"Make sure you take care off him for me. And don't forget, be careful as a Holly Guard okay." I said with a smile.

"Okay." He said as if was about to cry.

I gave a hug to the both of them amd left the Village for the last time in a long time.

End of flash back

I quickly backed off not wanting to hurt him. My Excalibur was absorbed back into my and.

Johnathan fell backwards and passed out.

"Can you guys take this man back to the tavern. I have something's I need to do." I said looking back at them.

"But why, he just killed someone." King said.

"No he didn't. If he did he wouldn't have had his sword. Now please, take him bake to the tavern." I pleaded.

"Fine, but what if he does anything to hurt us. Can we kill him?" Meliodas asked.

"No, there something going on. There was something controlling him." I said to him. "When I looked at him one of his eyes where blood read and there was some type of sign on it." I said looking back at Johnathan.

"Okay, got it." Meliodas said throwing johnathan over his shoulder.

The two left along with Johnathan. I continue my search for person who killed that man.

Time skip

After I found the man and turned him in I went around the Village trying to find the house people say wherw a baby was turned into a woman.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. And soon came - I think it was the mothered - came to open the door.

"Jasmin, oh my lord it's you. I really need your help." Said Miss. Marryjane hugging me.

"That why I came here." I said pulling away.

"Okay, right this way." She said letting me into the house and closing the door.

She lead me to the guest room where, I believe, her daughter was resting.

"It's been days since she last waken up." She said.

"Okay. I cast a little spell that might just reverse her back to a baby. But it mighy take some time." I said to her.

My hand hovered over the girls body and I started to say some words in an other langue as there was some sparkle like dust leave my hands as I moved them across her body. At this point I was Sweating Bullets feeling the pain of the magic run through me.

As soon as I was done casting the spell I felt extremely weak. But at least that all worked out since the girl was now and baby once more.

"Are you okay Jasmin?" Miss. Maryjane asked me.

"I'm okay. I mean, it's normal after you just lost 18 years of your life." I said as I wiped off my sweat.

"WHAT YOU DID THAT?" She asked.

"Don't worry, it's okay. I have been around for 13,000 years already. Besides, I just have to heal myself and I may regain 5 years of my life." I said.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked once more

"Yes I am. Now that my job here is done. I have to go back to the tavern." I said walking out of the room and out of the house.

Time skip

"Oh, Jasmin your back, so how was the town?" Diane asked me with Elizabeth standing right next to her.

"Oh, it was fun. I got to see some people I haven't seen in a while." I said.

"Jasmin are you okay, you seem really tired." Elizabeth pointed out.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need a little rest." I said walking into the tavern.

"Your back, so did you find who-." Meliodas started but before he could continue everything went black.

To be continued...

(So that was part 2. I'll try to make part there as fast as I can. But untill the next chapter I appreciate your existence. Thank you.)