Excalibur #4 (Part 1)

(I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while. The thing is that I have a lot of stories to work on. My work load is 15/10 and with the math exams, it doesn't make it any better. Once again I'm sorry.)

I was walking around the town to see what was new here. But I mainly walked around so I can try to wrap my head around the things that have been happening.

Wow a lot of things has happened when I was gone. King was so much different back than, he never liked humans. And now he is protecting them. I wish I was with him for the last 700 years. So I can know what changed him. Maybe it was Diane who changed him. Why do I fell like this.............

I placed my hand on my heart, "damn it why does Harlequin make me fell this way."

Why...............

"*sigh* well there's no point in complaining now. He already likes Diane so there is nothing I can do." I said a bit disappointed.

"Jasmin you know I can hear you talking to yourself right?" Meliodas said said walking next to me.

"W-what?! W-when did y-you get h-here?" I asked surprised that he heard me. I couldn't help but blush because him out of all people had to here me.

"Right now. I just told the other and now there out making sure nothing can happen." Meliodas said as if this was nothing.

"Just forget about what I said okay." I said to him trying to stay calm.

"Forget what?" He asked.

"Forget what I just said."

"And that is?"

"OH MY GOSH I MEAN... Oh I get it now." I said finally realizing what he was doing.

As we were walking around I saw a small little shop that were selling postion bottles and recipes for spells. I told Meliodas to go on without me as I walked into the shop. When I walked it there was a old lady standing there.

"Why hello there young one. I have come in today to see if you have any potion bottels I can look at?" I asked her.

"What do you mean 'young one' your the young one here." She said.

"Hahaha.... I am older than I look." I told her.

"Well than the potions are over there," she said pointing to were the positions, "be careful to not break anything okay."

"Yes thank you." I said walking over to the potions.

I need to take an antidote everyday in order for me to turn a part of my body invisible whenever I fell like, but it only last until the end of the day.

I walked around the shop and looked for the Ingredients that I needed to make the invisibility potion. I found poison ivy, dragons boold and many more. Once I got everything I needed I played the lady and thanked her. As soon as I stepped outside I see that Meliodas was waiting for me.

"I thought you left." I said as I walked out with paper bag with the ingredients for the potion in it.

"Yeah but then I would be bored." He said as he started to walk next to me.

"You have Elizabeth. Is't she at the tabbern." I staited.

"Yeah, but no one is at the tabbern. Not even Diane and she always there." He said as we made our way back. Once we got in I went straight to my room to make

"Maybe there doing somthing? It's a possibility that they are trying to ask people about the stuff that's been happening around here." I responded.

"Yeah maybe." Meliodas said.

Time skip King's POV

I was floating around the town to find out if there was anything suspicious happening then I heard something.

"Help. Someone, HELP!" I heard someone yell.

"What's going on-" I was quickly cut off by the site infront of me.

The man was dead. The was a large wound in this in his back as the sword was still impaled on to his body and there was no one there.

Then I saw someone at the end of the alleyway. It was Jasmin and Meliodas.

"What happened here!?" Meliodas asked worried.

"I don't know. I just got here." I answerd.

But before I could say anthing more we heard another scream.

"STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY." I heard as there was a bloodcurdling scream.

We ran to it to see a woman protecting her child. There was an armored man holding up his sword about to attack.

Right when I was about to do something to stop it. It was blocked by someone.

Who was this someone.

Jasmin

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked in a deadly voice.

The lady thanked Jasmin as she ran away with her son.

I observed what was happening right before my eyes and I saw that Jasmin was holding a sword I've only seen before in stories and myths.

She was holding Excalibur...

To be continued...

(So this took 7 mouths to make. And I will try to make part to as fast as I can. Until the next chapter, I appreciate your existence. Thank you.)