Hello!

Hi my name is Nim Callaway and I'm 17 years old. I'm average height with blonde hair, hazel eyes and a group of freckles scattered on my cheeks. Jenna thinks that I'm into the more "casual" type of clothing and i agree.

Oh and well.... I live in a cave. I know, i know your probably thinking "WHAT?? YOU"RE CRAZY?? Did u run away from home? Is it a theme for your house? What? When? How? Where?" Well im sorry but i can only answer a few questions. No, i am perfectly sane thank you for asking and this is my home, my parents are.... Geez it never come out easy. Dead, they're dead. Anyway, my cave isn't just any ordinary cave. It's got a hand made wood bed with flower pattern sheets and an old mattress (Supplies from Jenna). A couple of old worn down chairs and a table, oh and a secret spot just behind the.... wait sorry can't tell you that. Anyway it's just a basic awesome cave cleaned up with furniture and a whole living space. The only other thing in it is my woven bag hand woven with flowers by.... you guessed it Jenna!! It took us a while to di it but we both agreed it was worth it.

The cave's entrance is very well hidden. Its passage way is under a rock in the middle of the woods.Can't tell you which woods though, sorry. The couch is a blue and black cow pattern with a lot of worn down areas and a few holes. Jenna and I patched up most of them though. The chair is basically the same, the couch and comfy chair were an almost perfect, thrown away set at the dump. The table and dining chairs are a perfect oak wood set that Jenna's uncle was going to make her throw away, but instead she gave it to me.

I had lived in an orphanage ever since i was a kid. No one ever wanted me though. Everyone said as was perfectly behaved, too perfect. They always thought i was up to no good. Can't they see I just wanted to fit in? To be loved? To have a home? It was like i was an alien. After i had got sent back too many times to count, i kicked up my act. I started to act a little more rebelious but then it was too much and i was sent to a different orphanage. Just as I was about to go into the car, I ran. I ran far into the woods, away from everyone, away from civilization, away from everything. I had made it to the middle of nowhere. It didn't matter though. I was away at last. I had packed food, water, clothes and anything i would ever need to survive in the woods. I was happy. I stumbled upon the cave and i thought it would make the perfect home. I was right, so verry right.