Chapter 5

~~Andy's P.O.V~~

      I leaned in closing the space between mine and Yume's lips. Sparks flew as the kiss got deeper and more passionate. Then I heard someone clear their throat. I turned to see Izzie.  She looked disgusted it was kind of funny. I had to hold back my laughter."Andy if your going to try to eat my friends face off can you do it when we're done shopping?"asked Izzie. I was afraid if I spoke I'd burst with laughter so I only nodded. Izzie said"thank you"and walked away.I turned to Yume who was clearly embarrassed. I softly spoke an apology. She shook her head to tell me it was alright then turned back to the shirts she was looking at before

~~Izzie's P.O.V~~

    I found kaitlin but she was still talking to the same guy. I mean seriously what does he want? Wait I think I seen him before. I think his name is Kevin. I tapped on kaitlin shoulder she turned to face me.  "could you maybe open the changing room?""Nooo" she replied"pweassse""fiiineee." she spoke while walking over to the changing rooms to unlock one. I walked for Julie to get the dresses I left on the rack. He looked like he was thinking."Joey?You ok?" I asked softly."hmm?Oh yeah I'm ok why?"he asked" oh you just looked kind of upset thats all. If anythings wrong you can tell me OK?""ok""Imma go try these dresses on. You gonna just stand there awkwardly?"I asked laughing slightly. "I guess"he said shrugging "oh c'mon" I said dragging him to a seat by the dressing rooms.

~~Kaitlin's P.O.V~~

    I felt a tap on my shoulder not wanting to end  my conversation with Kevin I reluctantly turned around. In front of me to disgusted looking Izzie she probably saw something "romantic". She hates romance but I think it's because she hasn't ever had any. She never lets guys get to close in fact this is one of the first times I've seen her outside of school with one." could you maybe open the changing room?"she asked a little impatiently."noooo"I said teasing" pweaseeee" she asked in her five year old voice."fiiineee" I said while walking towards the changing rooms. I unlocked it and spotted Joey And Izzie talking. I walked back to Kevin uninterested in what they were talking about.

~~Izzie's P.O.V~~

    While I was changing into the first dress, I picked a beautiful black and blue long sleeve one. I couldn't help but ask myself what has gotten me? I mean usually around guys like Joey I'm so nervous I don't talk but today I've been dragging Joey around everywhere like it was perfectly normal. I noticed I had gotten the dress ,on I guess I was too busy thinking to realize. I looked up to the mirror afraid of what I may see. When I saw myself I almost burst out in tears, the image of me in that dress just killed me inside. It was horrible looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't stand how much fat was on me no matter how little it was. My face was one of my worst flaws no matter how much or little makeup nothing ever worked. Everyone always tells me I'm pretty but I never actually believe them. Even though I didn't want to I decided I chill Joey since that's kind of what I drag him to the bench for. I cautiously move towards the door regretting my action of bringing Joey over here. I grabbed the handle and took a deep breath. Gathering the little confidence I had left I turned the handle and stepped out to where Joey was sitting. He looked really bored and very impatient, I wonder what for? Finally he looked up, I looked down at the ground afraid of him not liking it. Or worse telling me how hideous it looked on me.

~~Joey's P.O.V~~

    As Izzie walked away I picked up the dresses she had picked out. The first one had long sleeves and was completely black except for the big blue silky bow it had about waist high. The second one also had long sleeves this one was long and a nice blood red color and it was soft silk. There was one more she had picked out it was Sleeveless and probably four inches above the knee on Izzie she had put that one back I wonder why it was a stunning dress. My thoughts were interrupted by someone's voice "Joey ? You okay?" It was Izzie. "oh yeah I'm okay why?" I asked wondering if I did something wrong. "Oh you just looks kind of upset thats all". Oops I guess I was a little disappointed about the dress she put back. "If anythings wrong you can tell me you're okay?" She said concerned." Ok" was all I could really say. "Ima go try these dresses on." I wish I could see her in them she'd probably look amazing. "You going to just stand there awkwardly?" She asked giggling. "I guess." I said a little upset. "Oh come on" Izzie said while dragging me towards a bench near the changing rooms. I sat down trying not to show how excited I was to see her a dress for once. I was growing more and more impatient by the second it seems like she was in there for years. I heard the door knob twisting and my heart was racing. I looked down so it wouldn't be too noticeable. She stepped out of the changing room. I looked up to see her but she looked down at the ground as if she were embarrassed of how she looked. I look at how to dress fit her, perfectly it was amazing. She was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I was at a loss for words. I said what I could manage it was only one word with millions to say. "Wow." Izzie slightly looked up just enough to where I could see her face. Instead of her amazing smile I saw tears? I stood and quickly walked over to her. I tilted her chin up to where we were both staring into each others eyes. She was crying and for once I knew why. Her eyes weren't meeting my mine anymore" hey" I spoke softly. She looked up for second only to look right back down. "Izzie please look at me" I said in a little louder demanding  voice. I hated when she was like this. Finally she looked up to meet my eyes. "What" she said lifelessly ."Stop thinking about yourself like that. Please." I said full heartedly.

A/N I hope everyone likes this story if you do comment and vote I appreciate all of you who read it <3