Chapter 2

I swung my legs off my bed with them hitting the floor making a light thump. I slowly stood up gaining my balance as I moved over to my dresser.I picked out my favorite pair of striped skinny jeans and my long sleeve Alice in Wonderland shirt. I grabbed my Heelys ,yes I have heelys don't judge, and slipped them on.

As I rolled down the hallway I stopped at the stairs and continued to walking down them. I had almost reached the door as I was stopped by my mom. "Where are you off to huh?" She asked in a middle toned voice.I continued to open the door as I yelled back "somewhere" and shut the door before she could say anything. She usually tells me I have to stay locked up in the house with my bratty siblings.

She still tried to control me like I'm eleven it bothers me but I guess I can't really do anything about it. I wheeled to the park a couple blocks away sitting on a swing and checking my phone to see it was being blown up by my mother and my couple friends. I checked all the messages from my mom it only said I shouldn't do what I did and that I need to be home before nine.

I checked my other messages a couple from Yume asking if I could hang out one from Yeny telling me I should meet her at the mall. So I replied to Yume saying she should meet me and Yeny at the mall and told Yeny I was on my way. Luckily the mall was only about a mile so I could walk there instead of going to ask for the car. I got a reply from Yume that she was on her way to the mall. I hurriedly rolled across the cement being careful not to fall. I couldn't wait to see my friends again even though it had only been a day.

I reached down to my pocket pulling out my phone and earbuds and turned on one of my favorite songs. If everyone cared by Nickelback it was an amazing song but no longer as popular as it used to be. I had almost reached the mall seeing as there weren't many people there I was getting more and more excited. Me and my friends always find ways to entertain ourselves. I was at the entrance ready to open the door when I saw...

A/N hmmmm I wonder who I see I guess if you keep reading you'll find out maybe lol but seriously thanks for reading everyone.