Karin had healed him until he was on the brink of speech.

"What happened."

"You survived. That man saved you. I still don't trust that guy Sasuke, I think we should just get out of here after he lets us free."

"No. I need him so I can complete my plan."

"How many plans do you have Sasuke?" He sighed and got up from the ground using his elbow.

"You still have to re-"

"I'm fine." Sasuke said as he flicked away the red head. Karin got up along with him, staying glued to his side.

"Now what?"

"Madara, let me out now." Madara appeared before the two.

"I guess you are healed enough, right?"

"Whatever. Take me to Danzo."

"Okay then, I'll leave him to you." Sasuke and Karin where back in the real world, Danzo and his team were in front of the two. The two henchman covered Danzo in a protective stance. Madara had took the privilege to take them both out.

"I'm going to kill you." Sasuke advanced towards the old man, hitting him with everything he had. When Danzo began to lose the battle, he decided to show his ultimate weapon.

Unfolding his sleeve to reveal his arm, which had eyes all the way up his forearm. The eyes of past Uchiha.

"You of all people, don't deserve those!" Sasuke yelled as he went up against the old man. Sasuke began to win against him once again. Suddenly, Sasuke had been taken aback by a blow from Danzo. The old man took the chance to attack, but not Sasuke. Taking Karin hostage, he planned to get himself out of the situation.

"Sasuke, help!" Sasuke turned around, to lift his arm towards them both.

"Karin, don't move." Her eyes lit up with hope, for she trusted him with all her heart. In a quick second, a lighting blade was sent through her and Danzo.

"Sas-uke..." Karin fell to the ground, while Danzo ran away from the young boy. He had run right past him, hoping he could get away in time. Sasuke followed him eerily.

"One down." A chidori emerged from his hand, as he stalked Danzo like his prey.

"I won't die, by the likes of you!" Danzo ripped open his shirt to reveal a seal that wrapped around him. It started to emit a bright light.

"Sasuke get out of there! He is planning to blow himself up!" Sasuke quickly jumped away to safety by the rocks to watch the old man blow himself up. There was a slight crescent in the bridge and the light faded away. Sasuke jumped back down to the area, to see if he was really gone. Turning around as he walked to the dying Karin. Sasuke stood over the red haired girl, only to put her out of her misery.

"Why, Sasuke..." Karin breathed roughly.

"You were weak enough to get caught. You are of no use to me now." As another chidori emitted from his hand, he looked down to the girl. Karin reached for her glasses to slide them on weakly. She looked up to the changed boy.

"Later." As he pointed towards her, a voice called from behind.

"Sasuke!" Sasuke turned around to see the pink haired girl standing across from him.

"Sakura, huh. What are you doing here."

"I've come to join you Sasuke-kun!"

"Hn, is that so."

"Yes."

"Why should I trust you, maybe this is some sort of plan to kill me."

"It isn't."