Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

He had felt confused. Betrayed. Question filled his mind. The life he had lived was nothing but a pile of lies.

"You're lying."

"I'm not." Silence filled the room. "What do you plan to do now, Sasuke."

"I don't know." Madara had told the blank canvas named Sasuke that his brother sacrificed his clan, and himself for the whole village of Konoha.

Everything Sasuke thought he had lived for had been a lie. As the thought began to race through his head, thoughts of his mother and father. Of the times his brother skipped out on their times to bond. He thought they were all just normal, before Itachi had gone insane.

For all those years, he had never thought there was a reason for the masquerade. After days of thinking, hours of remembering he had come to a decision. As Sasuke walked out of the dark cave he was in, Madara followed right behind him.

"What have you decided, Sasuke." There was a long pause, before he would give his fateful answer.

"I am going, to crush the leaf." Behind the orange swiveled mask, Madara grinned deviously. Zetsu watched from a hidden place, as he always has.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is he!"

"Down that way, but I am coming with you!"

"I don't care, as long as you tell me where he is!" Sasuke and Karin ran down the hallway that she had pointed out. They were looking for Danzo, who was part of the Root.

Danzo was involved in the reason Itachi went hostile against his own blood. Sasuke was first going to kill everyone part of Root, then to crush the leaf. The five kage's were in the summit holding a meeting about what to do about Sasuke. The raven haired boy arrived just in time.

"Uchiha Sasuke." Gaara said as Sasuke stood above Danzo. As the newly pronounced hokage looked up, he quickly stood from his chair as did the other four.

"I'm not here for either of you, but if you get in my way I will kill you."

"Ha! The likes of you will never surpass five kage!" Shouted the fourth raikage. While Sasuke was focused on the ones he had to face, Danzo slipped out of the room with his henchmen.

"Dammit."

"Sasuke, if you must fight I will face you." Said Gaara.

"Where did Danzo go?"

"Face me."

"Hn." Sasuke jumped down to accept Gaara's invitation. They fought until Sasuke released his newly formed susanoo. The five kage would be no match in the state they were in. Since Sasuke's eyes were still getting use to the new power he was given, the susanoo had given in for the raikage's chance. With sheer luck, Sasuke got out of the attack. Only to have the Tsuchikage follow with his own.

"You will be gone for good this time." As Ohnoki released his jutsu that would crush Sasuke into particles. Karin watched in horror, as his chakra disintegrated from the world.

"His chakra, it's gone!"

"Of course, his atoms have been shattered piece by piece. He won't be coming back, or so I thought." Behind them, Madara appeared with Sasuke over his shoulder and Karin by his side.

"Take him, and heal him. You'll go somewhere safe." Sasuke and Karin were then whisked away to Madara's own personal realm.

------------------------------------------