Night Meetings

After I just chilled literally chilled out the rest of the day I Bradley ate anything because I just couldn't seem to shake off what I saw earlier.

At about 6:00 u drifted off to sleep. But yet again I ended up in that house again! Why in the heck does my dreams keep sending me here?!

I automatically went back into the boys room but he wasn't there. I looked over into my window and there he was pacing back and forth. He looked like he was talking with somebody.

Then I looked farther and there he was arguing with...my grandmother?! Wait no wait just wait a minute here I have to be hallucinating. This is just a dream or nightmare.

Then suddenly as I tried to walk over to the window closer the wood creaked and two heads sharply turned to see me. Oh crap I said in my mind but I was close enough that I could here them because the windows were open. They had a plank of wood between them.

That's how he crossed to get over there. But when they saw me they had worried expressions on their faces. I could here my grandmother tell the boy. "Harry you have to get her out of her now she's already seen to much."she said as she exited my room and went down stairs.

As the boy turned around I finally knew his name Harry. As he turned around he crossed the plank of wood and to his house and into his window. He just stood there and looked at me with worried eyes then finally spoke up.

"Come now Holly we need to get you back." He said to me as he took my hand and we ducked through his window across the wood and into mine. His hand was ice cold. When we entered my window he let go if my hand as we say down on the bed together.

"Holly you need to get some rest you have school in the morning dear." He said as he started to stand. "W-wait! What just happened?! Please oh please I need to know help me Harry please?!" I begged him.

Harry just turned to me with a worried look on his face. "I'm so sorry Holly but soon the time will come." He said as he turned back around and excited out the window.

When he excited the window he shut it and walked back across the board and threw his open window. And he didn't even turn to look back.

Harry's POV

She saw me and her grandmother talking. Why is this so hard for me? My god why oh why her I mean she is everything that I wanted when I was.....like her........ I mean come on.

I can't be mad at her for wandering what is going on. I was so confused when I ended up this way but I was always expecting her. I just never knew when.

I love Holly and everything but I have a bad feeling that she is going to want to get into the room. But she's not quite ready for that yet.

Her grandmother asked as if she was surprised. Like whatever she wasn't surprised! She knew all along! Why couldn't she have told me! I mean even a picture of her or a date of her arrival would have been nice!

But she said it's all in for the wait and the surprise. Like whatever. I need to get away I mean she should have warned me!

How could she do this to me and Holly! Even her parents are upset. Well I guess it's all in for the way that's it's going to end ip but I'm not going to let that happen. I am going to try my hardest to make sure Holly never ends up like the others. Whether her grandmother likes it or not!

Hey guys hope you guys like this!!! This is my favorite book!!!