"Damn, Sophia. You remember nothing. Sit down, take this pill and then I'll explain you everything." He stated. For some strange reason, my heart beats calmed a little, so I obeyed him and sat on the bed. He gave me a glass of water and an Advil. I gulped the medicine and then drank water. I know, I know, they say, never just gulp down the medicine, it can get stuck in your throat. But can death come due to that?

"I already told you this, I'm a psychiatrist and to your question, I just assumed, what you were thinking." He started off. "We met last night in club..."

And then he narrated the whole story to me. How I passed out on the dance floor and then he brought me to his place because he didn't know my address. Wait, I passed out because I saw Chris there. He had his hand on my waist, he was dancing with me, he called me gorgeous. He knew I was alive, he was there, he fucking won't leave me.

"I need to leave." Stating, I stood up. He did too. "My friend is leaving the city today. I need to see her."

Charlotte had her train at 12 and it's already 9. I need to get to her. She cannot just leave without saying a goodbye. I will miss the girl. Man, I'm going to cry. What has gotten into me.

"Do remember about the date we're having tonight." He shouted from the room as I left. "Call me." I shouted back.

Wait, why did I say that? Yes, he told me how I was flirting with him and we exchanged numbers and then I promised to show up in a red dress at the date evening.

This guy, his already doing something to my head. He is a god damn hot psychiatrist.

-----

Charlotte left. She won't stop crying and kissing my cheeks, saying how much she's going to miss me. But the surprise was, when she walked to Myke and they both kissed. They decided to give their relationship a chance and so I'm already shipping Micotte. They"re cute.

Of course I was angry on them for leaving me alone in the club. After they left the club, they came back home and made each other's night special. So yes, they totally forgot about me. I didn't tell them about Chris. Maybe that was my imagination, maybe I was just overthinking. Chris cannot be there, he doesn't know anything about my new life. Maybe he does know that I tried to commit suicide before two years and like rest of the world believed it too that I died.

So here I am, getting ready for the date with Dr. Andrew. He's cute, handsome and a hot doctor and all of the above, Micah pushed me to say yes to go, not that I wasn't planning too. The doctor caught me lying with my name. He's a genius.

Like I promised him, well that was according to him as I don't remember anything from last night, I wore a red dress. Tying my hairs up in a ponytail and taking a hand bag with me, I walked out of the apartment. Myke was out with his friends.

Andrew had already texted me the address of an Italian restaurant, fifteen minutes away from my house. I drove to the destination listening to Ed Sheeran on the radio. It was a good drive until I had to apply brake. I was pushed a little front and then regained my position. Once I understood what happened, I stepped out of the car only to find some guy in hoodie standing in front of my car.

"Hey, excuse me, are you blind enough to die under my car?" I asked bluntly. Had this guy being dead, I would have to go to jail.

"I guess you're blind enough to be a good driver." The person replied. "And who the hell are you to decide that?" I asked, annoyed of the person with no face under the hood.