I freeze.

"What do you mean?" Even though I know exactly what he means.

"Do you love America or Mom more."

"Your mom of course-"

"Stop lying. I don't really care if you're cheating on mom but I just want to know."

"This conversation never leaves this room. Understand?"

"Yes."

"When I was going to propose to your mom or America I chose America. That morning something happened which I do not intend to share. I was so angry that it happened so I chose your mother. But I know now and knew then I chose the wrong person. I love you and your mom nothing will change that but I love America too. But you are above anything else. Don't think I'm going to run off to be with America. I would never do that but I love her."

"Have you told mom?"

"No but I will eventually. Don't worry about anything I'm going to handle the situation."

"How are you handling the situation now?"

"Kenith don't worry about anything. I don't even know if she shares the same emotions as me. Just worry about you and  not about me. Not a word out of this room"

"My lips are sealed. I just request one thing, don't marry her. I don't care if you love her or not just don't marry her," he says and leaves.

I don't think I can marry her. I look at the clock its 7:00 close enough. I head to the roof. I got a blanket to lay out there and a candle. When I get there the sun is about to set. I hear the door being opened. Its America, "Hey," she says. I pat on the blanket for her to join me.

She actually sits close to me. I have my arm around her sitting on the blanket. She rests her head on my shoulder as we enjoy the sunset. I kiss the top of her hair. Its so soft and smells like lavender. The sunset fades to darkness and stars surround us. I lay on my back and so does America. I put an arm around her back and she rests her head on my chest. She keeps rubbing her necklace. I wonder why?

I feel like I've been woken up from a thousand years when I'm with her. She is my heart that makes me live every day.

"Maxon?"

"Yeah."

"Do you ever wonder what would happen if you and I were together."

"All the time. Do you wonder if I wasn't the soon to be King what would happen?"

"No not really."

"I think about you, us together in many different situations. All of them are me loving you til the end of time."

"Maxon, what about Kenith and Audrey. What are they supposed to do? If we get married some how what will they do?"

"Kenith somehow knows I love you. He told me he doesn't care but he has one request. We cannot get married."

"I think us getting married is almost near impossible."

"I do too. My coronation is maybe next week. So you'll be able to see it."

"Yeah."

"What did Adam say about you coming up here."

"I didn't tell him I was coming up here. He wasn't in the room when I left. What should I say to him?" She say nervously.

"Maybe that you had to call someone."

"I have a cell phone."

"How about you tell him that you had to plan something with me."

"And what would that be?"

"Tell him its about the coronation and if it gets too far tell him its about the food."

"Okay," she says laughing but then sighs. "I don't know if I can do this Maxon. Seeing you like this. I can get killed and I haven't forgotten about Adam. I love you both but I can't be with both of you."

"America lets worry about now and figure out the future out later. Right now I'm deeply in love with you. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be by your side. I feel like we are meant to be. I'm your Romeo and your my Juliette."

"That's not a very good comparison, they both killed themselves."

"Okay you're my princess locked in a tower and I'm your knight in shining armor." She sighs not knowing what to do.

"America I understand if you choose Adam. I'm fine with that. I know that you will be loved and safe. But I want to be that person who does that. I will respect your decision."

"Maxon I think its impossible that we can be together. If we are, the news is going to be all over it. My children will suffer and they won't have a mom or a dad together to raise them. My children are my main reason. I have to love and protect them and that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm sorry Maxon." She says standing up and I get up. I pull her in close and give her one last kiss. She holds her silver necklace. I hold on to this moment and always will.

"Good bye my love."