Winx Club (pt.29) Mystery of the Ezarian pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Everyone then left to go to Daphne and Jackie.

"Were you guys able to find anything?" Bloom inquired.

"No, nothing." Daphne responded.

"Nothing regarding the location of the Ezarian's last page." Jackie added.

"Is it possible, if the last page could be hiding in one of the books?" Flora asked.

"It's possible, but it would take us forever to look through every book in the library." Jackie answered.

"Have you tried a location spell?" Tecna asked.

"I've done thousands but no luck." Jackie responded.

"Why don't you try one right now?" Stella suggested

"Ok, it's worth a try." Jackie sighed.

"Wherever it is far or near, summon the last page to appear right here."

Jackie cast the spell but nothing!

The girls grunted in frustration and disappointment.

"How about I try to scan the library for the last page, my technology should do it!" Tecna offered.

"That might just work! Go ahead Tecna!" Jackie exclaimed.

Tecna used a spell to scan the library.

"The page has its own magic energy." Jackie informed.

"Got it!" Tecna replied.

Tecna received the scan results.

"Nothing!" she groaned. "All the books here have a strong magic energy.:

"The Ezarian is a very different book, with a strong magic energy. It's almost like it's a creature." Jackie groaned. "It can be anywhere in the universe."

After a small moment of silence, Daphne realized something important.

"Wait if the Ezarian's page has the magic energy of a creature, every person with magic in the the magic dimension can be found..." Daphne said.

The Winx girls caught on, and realized what Daphne had thought of.

"IN THE TREE OF LIFE!" they said in unison.

"And the tree of life is in Pixie Village." Flora added.

"Looks like we have have to go to Pixie village!" Stella announced

Meanwhile, in the infirmary...

Nabu was sitting down in a chair, and Aisha was standing by the door as they were waiting for Princess Kristal of Lynphea, since she was a healer.

There was some silence until Nabu started a conversation.

"So...Aisha. I want to know a little bit about myself, maybe I'll remember." Nabu started.

"Sure, what do you want to know?" Aisha asked.

"Where I'm from, and what am...I, if that makes sense."

"I totally get it." said Aisha "You're from Andros like me. I'm the Princess of Andros."

"Oh! Cool." Nabu said. "What was I before I 'fell asleep'?"

"You were an amazing wizard."

"Really?" Nabu said intrigued.

"Yeah you were. Remember the staff Morgana gave you?"

"You mean my stick?" Nabu said stupidly.

"Yeah, your...stick." Aisha laughed. "You did many cool tricks with that and you defeated many enemies with it."

Aisha suddenly remembered the moment Nabu 'died' using his staff. She shed a tear.

Nabu noticed.

She snapped out of that daydream and went back to reality."

"Oh, are you okay?" Nabu asked, standing up and picking up her falling tear on her cheek with his finger gently.

"I'm fine." she smiled. She took Nabu's hand off of her and held it for a short time.

They stared into each other's eyes, falling in love, all over again. They smiled at each other.

Disrupting the lovely, romantic stare-down was Kristal who came into help.

"Hello there." Krystal kindly greeted, barging in.

The two love birds stopped looking at each other and turned to look at Krystal immediately as she came into the room.

"Oh! Sorry, am I... interrupting anything?" she apologized sweetly.

"No, Krystal, you're fine." Aisha said.

"Ok, are you ready to get started?"

"Krystal, I want you to meet Nabu." Aisha introduced. "Nabu, this is Princess Krystal of Lynphea."

"Hello." Nabu greeted.

"Nice to meet you." she greeted as she shook Nabu's hand

"Krystal is a healer, she's going to try and help you with your memory." Aisha explained.

"I'm going to need you to relax, Nabu." Krystal instructed.

"Ok." Nabu said

Krystal put her hands and on Nabu's head and the two closed her eyes as Krystal used her magic, while Aisha watched behind them with hope and nervousness.

Krystal opened her eyes, after she was finished using her magic, and turned to Aisha.

"Aisha." Krystal called.

"Yeah." Aisha responded.

"Nabu's situation is very different. It's not like Sky's where there was something that was blocking the healing process." Krystal informed.

"Them, what's happening?"

"It's just a blank space, he really doesn't remember. I'm afraid Morgana's right, something will have to trigger him to remember."

"Oh," Aisha sighed.

She looked at Nabu for a short moment.

"Thanks Krystal for your help." Aisha thanked.

"No problem." Krystal responded

Krystal went out the door, and Aisha and Nabu were left.

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next part