5. Leave now.

Barry*

I put my head against the wall and collected myself, I made my way to the cortex, but as I walked in I seen her. She was unmissable. Her hood was off but not her mask. Showing her almost perfect facial structure "THAT IS SO COOL"  Cisco yell echoed through-out the room, my eyes rows furrowed with confusion until I looked at her hands, water was hovering above it in the shape of a ball. "What are you still doing here?"  I asked my voice cutting Cisco's compliments in half, Scaring her, which made her drop the water on the floor with a big splash.

"I got it" Caitlyn said heading for the bathroom door, most likely trying to find some paper towels "no no, I can pick it up" Sapphire said while took a deep breath, kneeling down. When she bent down and touched the water, it evaporated in seconds. "Dude. She's freakin' awesome" Cisco said after he processed what happened. "She was on her way  out of the door, clearly angry at you (wouldn't want to get on her bad side) I mean, she was basically kidnapped. Anyway, she hit the wall and started bleeding, we insisted on looking at her hand and when we came back into the room with the bandages, she had water all around her hand, floating water dude. If that's wasn't cool enough, we checked her hand and it was healed. No scratch, blood or even bruises."

I looked in her direction just in time to see her shrug "How did you get your powers?" I asked confusion flooding my eyes. "Well, I came from Starling city to see the particle accelerator turn on, I've always been into the science behind it, like how  Harrison Well's work in quantum theory was supposed to be light-years ahead of anything they're doing at CERN, and well, it exploded and I was affected" I nodded grabbing my bottom lip, a habit of mine. "That's how I got my speed" I said, everything making a little more sense. "I got struck by lighting when it went off" I added to clarify.

"Similar story's, you're both nerds, both know the arrow, and, you both are different types of hero's you guys are (as Caitlyn would put it) chemically balanced mind's. You think and act alike, we need to work together" Cisco insists. Sapphire shrugged at the idea "I don't have a team here in central city..." she trailed off.  "She would be a good asset, she has a lot of experience too" Caitlyn added. "Guys seriously? We don't even know who she is" I protested. Sapphire sighed and rambled out words while slowly taking the rest of her hood off. "You met Oliver! How am I not trustworthy if I work with the guy who you helped! This is so stupid" Then she paused "drum roll please" she said, Cisco granting her request.

She took off her mask painfully slow, and surprisingly enough, revealed beautiful girl. With her arms crossed she gave us information that she guessed would be asked next. "My real name is Kaylen Queen, people just call me Kayle, I got the last name when Oliver took me in when I was 16, I'm now 22 and I'm a vigilante" she smiled raising her hands up in the air, letting them fall. "Welcome to the team!" Cisco said in awe. "Oh god! I can't ever make a decision"  I grumble "that's because we are a team, majority rules, we know her information and you are even friends with her co workers!" Cisco shouted flailing his arms around. "Okay. We need to keep an eye on her for a while though, we still don't know enough for her to get close yet" I said narrowing my eyes. "Hey I'm still right here" Kayle said while raising her hand, but she got ignored.

*The next day*

Kayle*

I slowly walk to the cortex at Star Labs with my coffee, Jitters actually named my favorite coffee 'The Flash', it's painful. When I reached the door I seen a new (very handsome) person and my feet immediately stopped without my permission. Everyone's eyes were wide open, mouths opening and closing. "Who's this?" I ask walking into the room everyone scrambled, something was up. Caitlyn was the first person to speak up "Barry, this is Barry Allen, he's, uh, a forensic scientist and he is-" "Helping us with a case!" Cisco finished with his pointer finger hanging in the air. My eyes narrowed and I walked closer to the new guy, I studied him as I reached him. My guard up. I leaned closer to his face and he visibly gulped. He was tall, and had a strong jawline, a suspiciously familiar one, and green eyes that are one of a kind, those were the only thing that I couldn't put a finger on, I don't study peoples face often, that's probably why.

I backed up a few inches and tightly shook his hand "Names Kayle, nice to meet you" I smiled, turning to the rest of the team, who all let out a deep breath. They were hiding something from me and I was going to find out what. Barry quickly came up with a lame excuse to leave "uh, I gotta go, the CCPD calls!"
he announced, and jogged out the door. A few minuets of silence later, Flash showed up. "Sup Speedy" I cheered, now hyper from the caffeine. He gave me a questioning look and asked Cisco if they had gotten any updates on other meta-humans, to his disappointment, there wasn't any. My phone started blaring out and Olivers face popped up on the screen "Hello?" I answered as I turned to face the wall "Kayle? It's Felicity, Olivers missing" my smile immediately dropped and I turned around, eyes wide at Team Flash. "I'm on my way" I mumbled out "Whats Wrong?" Caitlyn asked with a concerned face, "Oliver" I said starting to the door "Wait! I'll come with you, I can get us there faster" Flash cut in swooping me up, and soon we were outside of Queen Corp.