Fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluff

Error's POV:                                               Fluffy fluffy fluff!!!~

Wow, I know I've heard Catgirl sing before, but as always, she is just a BEAUTY when it comes to everything. That's why I decided to surprise her by kissing her at the end of the song.

"Ahh!!" Catgirl squealed as I kissed her on the lips.

That sensation of kissing your love's lips, is just so satisfying... I even counted the many times we kissed, which quite frankly, is not a lot. We only kissed like, what, 21 times? Yeah, 21 times. Two today, three yesterday, and.... 16  some other days... I still remember that 'one' day though, like it was yesterday... *sigh*

It was the day of when Catgirl truly confessed her feelings to me, which, was the day she made those over seasoned scrambled eggs with me...

(Sorry to those who's ages were too young at the scrambled eggs part, let's just say there was a sudden change in time in Error's domain, causing the reader's age to change, meanwhile Error was perfectly fine because he was glitched out like his surroundings, thus glitching out the aging virus that affected F/N. Okay? Okay. NOW ONWARD!!)

I then got the idea to have it like a picnic, with my dry ice picnic basket that always makes my 'guests' curious, but Catgirl was an exception, so I just put in normal food and I didn't scare her like I usually would. Yet, after I dumped literally all of our junk and trash onto Underfell, I then heard Catgirl confess to me, which you would not believe me how long I have been waiting to hear those words..

The words of 'I like you. A lot.' is just so satisfying to hear your long awaited crush speak. Afterwards, I replied to her, after I got a message in my head, saying something about being offline, but I frankly didn't care, because when I leaned in, and spoke to her: 'Guess what? I don't like you, but I do love you.' Those words made Catgirl smile a true and loving smile, like she just found out she was getting a... Cat. I then leaned in, and slowly closed my eyes, as Catgirl did the same. Catgirl and I kissed, underneath the tree. Guess you could say: 'Catgirl and Error sitting at a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!' in which I found oddly connected to what just happened. I then passionately kissed her, as she opened her eyes in surprise, which I saw her do. She then closed them again as she kissed back, and I got up, carried her bridal style, all while still kissing her.

We eventually ended up in my room and I set her down to my bed. I heard her gasp for air, which I didn't need to do, luckily, because I was a skeleton, and then she leaned up against me. I saw both of our souls come out of our chests, and I immediately blushed, for I knew what was happening. Unlike all the times where I took peoples' souls, which really meant an easy way of grabbing someone whole, this time it was more,

WARNING FOR PEOPLE UNDER 18. I REPEAT WARNING!

Wait... What are people below 13 or 18 doing here at an InkxReader? I think they are fully aware that there may be some lemons or FLUFFY FLUFF in the stories they read, so I guess this warning is pointless, but just sayin', you were WARNED. The next time you see white, that's when you're good, and you can continue on with the story fine without reading that half lemon.