Epilogue

Here it is guys the final chapter

Sorry it took so long, thank you guys for reading this far.

....

A little while later

"Papaaa!!", A screech with giggles and little pitter patters of footsteps could be heard then bigger footsteps following behind.

"BuGGG!", Andrew came running down the hallway after our beautiful two year old daughter Anabelle.

I squatted down so she could jump in my arms. 

"Whats wrong bug?", yeah i'm basically an expert at signing with one hand.

She pouted and crossed her arms,"Daddy has chocolate and doesn't want to share".

"You know daddy is eating for two now and has foods he really likes" I chuckled.

Andrew stomped, "NIC!"

"Yes beautiful", I took Andrew's cheek in my hand, god he still amazes me with his beauty.

"She tried to eat my candy", he pouted and stomped his foot.

I kissed behind his ear, "How about we all go out for ice cream?!" 

"Yay, Papa!"

"Go get your shoes on darling", I kissed her cheek and set her down.

After she left I kissed Andrew behind his ear, How about I make it up to you later tonight?

Andrew giggled and nodded "Okay"

I put my hands on Andrew's five month belly, "How are you and the baby doing?"

Not that good its hard to keep up with Anabelle with my big belly in the way.

"You let me worry about her, okay? If she's being too much just come to me, I don't want you to be stressed, I kissed his forehead softly.

Andrew hugged me tightly.

"Now go get your shoes on"I turned Andrew around, grabbing his thick ass. He jumped and giggled as he left.

Fuck. 

I have another kid coming.

 Life has been great to allow us with another child, this one was more planned. God I was excited but nervous as hell, how was I going to keep up with two kids. But with Andrew by my side anything is possible.

My beautiful Andrew was now assistant art teacher for kids and he loves everyday of it.

Surprisingly the kids get used to Andrew being deaf really quickly, Andrew's made great progress in lip reading. It also helps him learn how to communicate with Anabelle easier.

Although Anabelle still doesn't fully understand.

It was not a surprise when last month Anabelle asked "Why daddy uses his hands to talk most of the time?". It took a little while for her to understand but now shes probably forgotten she even asked.

We started her with sign language since she was a baby. She is definitely a daddy's girl that's for certain. When she signs she always tells me she feels like it makes her have a special connection with daddy.

She also loves signing because she likes to brag about her asl skills in school.

I am still running the fashion company, although I do a lot of my work from home now that i have a beautiful family.

Speaking of beautiful, Andrew still looks sexy as hell. And our sex life just gets better and better by the day.

Just last night Andrew wanted me to fuck him in front of a mirror saying he read it in one of his romance books and it got him horny. And Fuck that was his best idea that day.

But Andrew definitely has his mood swings. And it breaks my heart when he cries to me cause he cant hear Anabelle's laugh, but eventually we get through it and we all spend a cuddly day together.

Usually when Andrew isn't working he spends a lot of time helping orphans find a way to get in college or get a job. He has a charity that helps donate anything to help orphans off their feet. Im so proud, he came to me with the idea and launched it all by himself. Its gotten a lot of attention so far and that makes Andrew smile more than ever.

I cant believe we've gotten this far.

We have a family. A house. Each other. I never thought I would be at this point in my life.

I broke out of my thoughts when Andrew wobbled in front of me with Anabelle on his hip and his very pregnant belly. He kissed me, "ArRe Yyou Rrready?"

"Ice Cream!" Anabelle yelled with her beautiful smile.

Fuck I love my family.

....

Thank You Guys for reading, imma try to come back and edit this chapter this week. 

Love you guysss.

Dont forget to buy Still Got Time on itunes ;)